Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"  Empty Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 15:11

I downloaded G4TW's versions of In to the Future, Movie Stuff and University Life. When I try to extract In to the Future and Movie Stuff it says "the structure of the archive is damaged" and when I try and do the same to University Life it says "The StuffIt Engine was unable to determine the file format." 

Has anyone else had these issues? 

Back to top Go down

Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"  Empty Re: Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"

Post by Dieneryn Sun 03 Nov 2013, 15:21

Hello there, 

I use StuffIt Expander too and the expansions extracted with no problems. The only reason I can think of now is that your download may not be complete. You can try re-downloading one of the expansions and try extracting again. Smile

Let us know how that goes! Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"  Empty Re: Stuffit Expander says "the structure of the archive is damaged"

Post by Guest Sun 03 Nov 2013, 16:17

Thank you Smile I'll try re downloading the EPs and see if that works. 

I'll let you know how I get on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dieneryn Tue 05 Nov 2013, 05:00

Great! Do update us Wink
Dieneryn
Dieneryn
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Favourite games : The Sims Series, Harvest Moon Series, Legend of Zelda, Patapon, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom, Pheonix Wright Series, Mario, and several other MMORPGs

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top