Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander Empty "Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander

Post by Guest Sat 09 Nov 2019, 04:35

I downloaded the Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff for the sims 4. When I tried to extract it using stuffit expander a window would pop up and it said "Structure of the archive is damaged" I've already tried downloading it again. Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

"Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander Empty Re: "Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2019, 22:24

PeachiPoi wrote:I downloaded the Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff for the sims 4. When I tried to extract it using stuffit expander a window would pop up and it said "Structure of the archive is damaged" I've already tried downloading it again. Any help would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

"Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander Empty Re: "Structure of the archive is damaged" extracting using Stuffit Expander

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2019, 22:27

PeachiPoi wrote:
PeachiPoi wrote:I downloaded the Toddlers, Vampires and Bowling stuff for the sims 4. When I tried to extract it using stuffit expander a window would pop up and it said "Structure of the archive is damaged" I've already tried downloading it again. Any help would be appreciated.
nvm i figured it out. 

I just downloaded from this sims tarac website that I found while scrolling through the forums and went to direct downloads, and downloaded the .iso instead and use disk utility to open it. Since the torrent that they also have is damaged.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 14 Nov 2019, 19:17

Glad you found a solution! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top