Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Laggy/Choppy AND Not responding - Windows 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Laggy/Choppy AND Not responding - Windows 8 Empty Sims 3 Laggy/Choppy AND Not responding - Windows 8

Post by Guest Wed 06 Nov 2013, 22:38

Hey.

I have a windows 8 64 bit and a high end gaming laptop, yet after installing all Sims 3 expansion packs on it, the game seems to lag. Not only that, but now the game no longer responds after around 50 seconds. 

The sims 3 used to work fine on my previous windows 7 laptop and it wasn't as high-end as this one.

I installed the Sims 3 correctly two times already.

Any solutions? Because i do know others with windows 8 64 bit and have sims 3 working fine on lower end laptops. So..

Lol, thanks in advance for any replies.

OH and also.

I re-applied the patch and the ultimate fix and I got as far as to select a household and place it in a house. HOWEVER, while pressing play as that household, game crashed and said SIms 3 has stopped responding.

Furthermore, I have two video vards and NVIDA and an INTEL. Could it be that Sims 3 is not enabling my NVIDA? And so it runs out of memory?

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Laggy/Choppy AND Not responding - Windows 8 Empty Re: Sims 3 Laggy/Choppy AND Not responding - Windows 8

Post by Guest Fri 08 Nov 2013, 09:40

Hello there
do you have any conflikting mods in game? try removing them and see how it goes.
let us know if problem persist. ^CB

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top