Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Adventures installation error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

World Adventures installation error Empty World Adventures installation error

Post by Guest Sun 10 Nov 2013, 18:49

Im having trouble installing World Adventures. I purchased the base game and installed quite a few from here. The latest was Movie Stuff. When I go the to setup I get an error message -5006 please make sure  everything is closed, but everything is closed.

also it wont let me install crack3 folders but i guess because my game is up to date already from the newer expansion packs.

Please help. 

Thank you

Back to top Go down

World Adventures installation error Empty Re: World Adventures installation error

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 11 Nov 2013, 07:29

BrodySirBrody wrote:Im having trouble installing World Adventures. I purchased the base game and installed quite a few from here. The latest was Movie Stuff. When I go the to setup I get an error message -5006 please make sure  everything is closed, but everything is closed.

also it wont let me install crack3 folders but i guess because my game is up to date already from the newer expansion packs.

Please help. 

Thank you
Hello,

Could you maybe post a screenshot of that error ?

Besides that, did you get "World Adventures" from Games4TheWorld ? If so, do you still have the original .RAR file ?

If so, make a new folder somewhere; open the download with WinRAR and extract all contents to the folder you created before. Double-click on the Autorun.exe to start the installation. And don't open the launcher and try installing the game at the same time... (I don't know if you really did that, but still).

If it works, re-do the steps from 2 to 4 here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

See how this goes and let us know.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top