Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to move to Oasis Landing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to move to Oasis Landing Empty How to move to Oasis Landing

Post by Guest Tue 03 Dec 2013, 23:48

I've recently installed the Into The Future expansion, and am now playing it. BUT - I simply just cant figure out how to MOVE to Oasis landing? I've build this amazing house there, and now i want to move my sim there - Does anybody know if it's even possible, and if, how to do it? It seems as if i only can stay at the standard house you time travel to, and that i cant move my sim anywhere in the future.
It's it really that way, that you cant move to the future but only visit it like with the world adventures?

Back to top Go down

How to move to Oasis Landing Empty Re: How to move to Oasis Landing

Post by Guest Wed 04 Dec 2013, 19:57

Hi
I did a experiment with this, you CAN move from the community house and move to the house you built there with the phone/computer like you normally do when moving houses. Don't forget to take the portal with you! (You can do that by deactivating it and put it in the family inventory (with cheat, I believe))
Hope it helped and Happy Simming.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 05 Dec 2013, 05:28

If Kotona14's method doesn't help, download and install a Nraas Mod called Traveler here: www.nraas.wikispaces.com/traveler.

All you have to do is to set the sub-neighbourhood Oasis Landing to your home town. That way your sims can purchase houses and move into any of the houses and live there forever.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down