Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In game graphics issues - think it is graphics driver

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In game graphics issues - think it is graphics driver Empty In game graphics issues - think it is graphics driver

Post by Guest Sun 29 Dec 2013, 19:10

Hi There

First off - thank you this website has been very helpfull!

I've been playing Sims for a while now and suddenly the graphics get weird. These bars/spikes appear across the screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the games - but no use. I have searched the forum and found people with similar problems which resulted from an updated graphics driver. I have an ATI Mobility radeon HD 5650 graphics driver. Please help!!

Back to top Go down

In game graphics issues - think it is graphics driver Empty Re: In game graphics issues - think it is graphics driver

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 30 Dec 2013, 02:13

Lala49 wrote:Hi There

First off - thank you this website has been very helpfull!

I've been playing Sims for a while now and suddenly the graphics get weird. These bars/spikes appear across the screen. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the games - but no use. I have searched the forum and found people with similar problems which resulted from an updated graphics driver. I have an ATI Mobility radeon HD 5650 graphics driver. Please help!!

Hello,

Can you - if possible - post a screenshot of this ?

Also, do you have any custom content or mods ? If so, try removing it again.

If you need assistance with that, let us know. Smile  But good luck for now !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top