Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks Empty The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks

Post by Guest Sat 04 Jan 2014, 09:52

The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks.
All of it , Please.
Not the ultimate fix crack because the ultimate fix crack isnt complete.
What i mean is in the ultimate fix crack , theres only high end loft crack , ambition , showtime , late night , world adventure , base game , #crack , ambition , and the all expansion packs released.....etc
I mean , wheres Generation , Island Paradise and etc.
Please help
Sorry for being kinda rude.its cuz im really pissed.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks Empty Re: The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 04 Jan 2014, 10:15

Alex Jason wrote:The Sims 3 Expansion Packs Cracks.
All of it , Please.
Not the ultimate fix crack because the ultimate fix crack isnt complete.
What i mean is in the ultimate fix crack , theres only high end loft crack , ambition , showtime , late night , world adventure , base game , #crack , ambition , and the all expansion packs released.....etc
I mean , wheres Generation , Island Paradise and etc.
Please help
Sorry for being kinda rude.its cuz im really pissed.

//MOVED

Hello,

Indeed, there is no need to be rude or something. I'll try to explain how this works...

First of all, if you want to use the "Ultimate fix" from Games4TheWorld, you'll need at least ONE of the following expansions installed:

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

If you don't have at least one of these, then you can't use the crack from Games4TheWorld. Now, when you're done with that, you just do the steps from 2 to 4, here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

If you have at least one of these expansions installed, then you don't have to "crack the expansions". Please ignore the instructions that are included in the fix. Instead do the "steps from 2 to 4" I showed you in the link.

I hope this helps you.

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top