Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining. Empty Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:37

Hello there, it's me again.

So finally I've installed The Sims 3 completely without expansion, and it's worked. ( I used the guide in .rar file from base game .rar)

Because I think I can install it, I removed it and trying to install the expansion with Ultimate Fix.

And the game just stopped working.
Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining. 6jErP

Can you help me to solve this problem? I want to play expansion too Smile

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining. Empty Re: Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:46

ShiroiAkuma wrote:Hello there, it's me again.

So finally I've installed The Sims 3 completely without expansion, and it's worked. ( I used the guide in .rar file from base game .rar)

Because I think I can install it, I removed it and trying to install the expansion with Ultimate Fix.

And the game just stopped working.
Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining. 6jErP

Can you help me to solve this problem? I want to play expansion too Smile

Hello,

If you want to use the "Ultimate fix" from Games4TheWorld", then you should install at least ONE of the following expansions/stuff packs:

Into the Future, Movie Stuff, Island Paradise, University Life, 70s, 80s, & 90s Stuff, Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations

After you've done that, continue with the steps from 2 to 4 in this guide:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

That should get your game running, but please let us know. Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining. Empty Re: Ultimate Fix is not Helping, yet it's ruining.

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:52

So can I close your former topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:54

I did install one of the expansion (University Life)
The things that makes me confused is so many crack files :/

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:56

ShiroiAkuma wrote:I did install one of the expansion (University Life)
The things that makes me confused is so many crack files :/

Look again at the guide I posted.

If you update the game with the "manual patch" (step #2), then you ONLY need to put the two files in the #crack-folder of the Ultimate fix, into the base game location (and overwrite the existing files) - that's step #4.

The base game location is usually C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

Last edited by Carlos on Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:57; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 17:57

Shamrock wrote:So can I close your former topic?
Yes, I'd rather make a new thread since it's a new topic.

So only those two cracks?
Ok, I'll try

//EDIT

I've trying, but the game is still stopped working. Both Base Game and University Life.
I've followed your video on youtube and still, it's stopped working

Helper Edit: I would like to remind you that double-posting is considered as spamming in this forum and is not allowed. Please edit your previous post if you have any additional information.

-J.T.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Jan 2014, 19:20

ShiroiAkuma wrote:Yes, I'd rather make a new thread since it's a new topic.

So only those two cracks?
Ok, I'll try

//EDIT

I've trying, but the game is still stopped working. Both Base Game and University Life.
I've followed your video on youtube and still, it's stopped working

Indeed, please wait for an answer instead of double-posting.

As for your problem, have a look at this topic here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-7-01-2014-updated

Note that step #3 ("assigning more RAM memory") is probably not going to work if you have a 32-bit operating system (it's mainly for 64-bit systems), so skip that step if you're on a 32-bit Windows.

If you have 64-bit though, and if your computer has at least 4 GB of RAM installed, download that "4 GB patch" and double-click it. In the window that comes up, choose the TS3W.exe in your base game location.

See if this guide helps you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top