Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now! Empty installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:50

Hi everyone! I'm new to this site, and i bet there is probably a simple solution, but i'd love to pick everyone's brains first. Okay. So, i've downloaded and successfully installed The Sims 3, Seasons, Late Night, and a Diesel Stuff Pack. But after trying to install some custom content from a Sims website (non related to Origin or EA) and they wouldn't install, i thought, i must need to update my Sims game. so i got the bright idea to download and install The Super Patch 1.63 (if the numbers are wrong, i'm sorry) it installed well, and i was pleased because all of the downloads that i tried to install earlier, were now recognized and installed. But now, i cant play my game! ARGH! It tells me that it needs me to insert my Seasons disk. What do i DO? do i have to uninstall my whole game?? can i Uninstall the patch? i am just so lost, and i really dont want to lose all my families and content and everything. Can someone PLEASE help? Pretty please??

Back to top Go down

installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now! Empty Re: installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 20:58

Please download the latest Ultimate Fix, and copy the files from the #Crack folder to the base game installation folder.

Back to top Go down

installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now! Empty Re: installed a super patch and now my game wont play, it cant find the disk now!

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 22:42

thank you so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 13 Jan 2014, 23:20

Is it working?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 13:43

Maybe someone can help me,. I have looked at all the listings and can't find my problem but it is similar to this. 
I bought and downloaded all my games via origin and they all installed fine and had been playing for a few weeks when all of a sudden origin would not recognise the games where installed, Although my hard drive did. I couldn't find a way to fix it so un-installed every expansion then the base game. I cleaned the registry files and rebooted my p.c i then reinstalled the base games and then all the expansions packs i owned except pets and into the future. Had a few glitches with those due to graphics card. University will not update so came on here and downloaded the super patch fix waited over three days for it to fully download but the damned thing wont open, Have unblocked it and running as administrator. tried running it through compatibility thing and have tried every single one. It says it is not compatible. I have been trying to play this game now for weeks and am not happy at all. EA have stopped all support for the sims 3 and although they allow you to purchase the games from them at almost full price they no longer support or offer advice with game issues.  I had no problems before with university updating through the launcher but for a while it gets all the way to 1.67gbs then fails, filling my hard drive with useless files and causing great amounts of stress. can anyone here help me. I do not want to have to un-install these games again, nor do i wish to wait three days for another download patch or fix.

Is anyone able to help

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Dec 2014, 14:02

sicklittlebunny wrote:Maybe someone can help me,. I have looked at all the listings and can't find my problem but it is similar to this. 
I bought and downloaded all my games via origin and they all installed fine and had been playing for a few weeks when all of a sudden origin would not recognise the games where installed, Although my hard drive did. I couldn't find a way to fix it so un-installed every expansion then the base game. I cleaned the registry files and rebooted my p.c i then reinstalled the base games and then all the expansions packs i owned except pets and into the future. Had a few glitches with those due to graphics card. University will not update so came on here and downloaded the super patch fix waited over three days for it to fully download but the damned thing wont open, Have unblocked it and running as administrator. tried running it through compatibility thing and have tried every single one. It says it is not compatible. I have been trying to play this game now for weeks and am not happy at all. EA have stopped all support for the sims 3 and although they allow you to purchase the games from them at almost full price they no longer support or offer advice with game issues.  I had no problems before with university updating through the launcher but for a while it gets all the way to 1.67gbs then fails, filling my hard drive with useless files and causing great amounts of stress. can anyone here help me. I do not want to have to un-install these games again, nor do i wish to wait three days for another download patch or fix.

Is anyone able to help

Hi there! Smile

Please, create a new topic for your problem, instead of posting in a dead topic (that has no reply since almost a year ago). You can create a new topic in this link here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/post?f=38&mode=newtopic

And please, it would help us a lot if you provided all of the details you can about the issue you are having. Exactly what errors are you getting? Are there error messages? What Expansion Packs do you have? How much free space do you have in your PC, and what are your specifications? Things like that.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top