Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble downloading Store Content torrent

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble downloading Store Content torrent Empty Trouble downloading Store Content torrent

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014, 19:33

I know this isn't by G4tW, but it's the most recent Sims 3 store content download I could find on TPB; it's as of December 2013. Here's the link to the specified torrent:

Censored 

Problem is, I've tried to download this several times (as well as doing lots of futile re-checks each time), but I keep getting a download error within 5% through. WhatDidUJustCallMe? And apparently, it's been successful for several others who've tried downloading it based on the Ratings tab on my client... I've tried downloading throughout various times of the day to try and see if it may be a seeding problem, but it's still the same result.

Anyone have any idea what's going on when something like that happens or have any suggestions? OTL;;;;;

//MOD EDIT: Please no outside link.
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Trouble downloading Store Content torrent Empty Re: Trouble downloading Store Content torrent

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jan 2014, 23:51

Please try changing the target location (where you are saving your torrents).

Back to top Go down

Trouble downloading Store Content torrent Empty Re: Trouble downloading Store Content torrent

Post by invalidusername Fri 24 Jan 2014, 23:39

Whenever I get an error like that, I completely clear out all the files from that download, then try again a couple hours later. I find that I have better luck if I get it going, then leave my computer alone, and just check on it every half hour or so.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top