Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Questions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 Questions! Empty 3 Questions!

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 06:42

1. Will updating ever resume for store content? The latest update I believe is July last year. In particular if Business as Usual Bistro is ever a part of those resumed updates. I would LOVE to have this. You guys do such a great job and have done so with all of your support.

** By the way I have recently gotten MOST ALL of your updates off of kat.ph and I can attest that the integrity is good on everything I have gotten. So, just in case any other users were wondering.

2. Is there any G4TW copy of a working seeded torrent for Island Paradise? The one on kat.ph is dead with 0 seeders. I worry about this one because it seems like it's given a lot of ppl problems. It's the only one I don't have. Well, that and Roaring Heights. Which, is my other question.

3. Will there be a GFTW copy of a working seeded torrent for Roaring Heights (I think this was the final EP for Sims 3)

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

3 Questions! Empty Re: 3 Questions!

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 08:49

Hello,
1. Yes, Store Content will be uploaded in time, Admin is currently busy with other stuff...
2. The worlds can all be downloaded on our website, http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/. But they are all direct downloads...
3. Roaring Heights is not an EP but a world, or neighborhood. As such it can be downloaded with the others on the same website!
Hope this helps!

Back to top Go down

Post by J.T. Thu 30 Jan 2014, 08:52

GameTest wrote:1. Will updating ever resume for store content? The latest update I believe is July last year. In particular if Business as Usual Bistro is ever a part of those resumed updates. I would LOVE to have this. You guys do such a great job and have done so with all of your support.

** By the way I have recently gotten MOST ALL of your updates off of kat.ph and I can attest that the integrity is good on everything I have gotten. So, just in case any other users were wondering.

2. Is there any G4TW copy of a working seeded torrent for Island Paradise? The one on kat.ph is dead with 0 seeders. I worry about this one because it seems like it's given a lot of ppl problems. It's the only one I don't have. Well, that and Roaring Heights. Which, is my other question.

3. Will there be a GFTW copy of a working seeded torrent for Roaring Heights (I think this was the final EP for Sims 3)

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

1. I don't understand your first question. You can download all store items in www.games4theworlddownloads.org . Bear in mind that the site is still under construction, so some of the store items are missing.

2. You can get The Sims 3 Island Paradise here: www.games4theworld.org . We DO NOT upload torrents to www.kat.ph (due to some security reasons). Therefore, that torrent you have is not from us.

3. Again you can download Roaring Heights here: www.games4theworlddownloads.org . (Roaring Heights is not the latest expansion, but the latest neighbourhood released. The latest expansion pack is The Sims Into The Future).
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 30 Jan 2014, 22:30

Hi! So thank you for the feedback. Stupid me didn't realize what I was talking about given roaring heights and island paradise so just ignore those questions (I have everything now.)

To JT: The store content is available up until July. There is other store stuff like some of the venues like the Business as Usual Bistro that have been made since then. However, thank you for the reply man. I really do appreciate it.

To JT and Shamrock: Thank you. I was just wondering when. I didn't want to sound impatient or nothing. Life is always a multitask and I am very greatful for ALL of the content you guys have put up here for us all to enjoy. Big thank you for that. I will keep checking in to the downloads page for more store updates. Thank you guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jan 2014, 00:01

Hello,
Sorry, I do not know when it will be done...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Feb 2014, 20:02

No problem! There are some other updated store fixes out there and content floating around but well, so far everything you guys do works. lol Not sure about other ppl so that's kind of why I want to stick with fixes, content, etc. that you guys put out. Thanks for the replies!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top