Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED] Empty How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 18:35

I have researched this site and I am still stuck. I have downloaded the Island Paradise expansion from this site and the ultimate fix. I have a legal copy of Sims 3, Late Night and High End loft stuff from Origin. I just have no idea how I'm supposed to install the Island Paradise. Everything I've read just says "Install one of the following expansions..." but idk how, I can't find an application file.  Facepalm  Am I supposed to drag and drop somewhere? Thanks in advance! 
 Noob

Last edited by embea54 on Thu 13 Feb 2014, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 20:23

Hello, Very Happy 
(There's an installation guide included in every ep/sp)
But for a better understanding I'll give a step by step guide on how to do that: Smile
1. Install Sims 3 Island Paradise (DON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE)
2. Get the manual patch from here and update your game to latest version:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v166-fix-manual-patch  (all you need to do is run it and it will do it's job)
3. Download the Ultimate Fix from here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
4. Open the Ultimate Fix folder and open #crack file (don't overlook it please)
5. Copy the content of #crack folder and paste it in:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin
6. See if your game works and enjoy it! Very Happy 
If that doesn't solve your problem or you need further help please let us know!

Back to top Go down

How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED] Empty Re: How the F do I install expansion downloaded from torrent? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 13 Feb 2014, 20:55

I found the installation guide. thanks!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top