Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error Empty Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error

Post by Guest Wed 03 Aug 2011, 18:09

Hey G4TW.

First of all, I'd like to compliment on your downloads and how easy it was. However, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I did everything that it said in the installation guide as well as the Mac fix guide. During the update process, an error states that some files have been modified and that I need to reinstall. Can someone please help me with this issue? Thanks in advance guys!

//EDIT

I can still play the game. However, I can't update it. I was also able to update before the Generations and Town Life expansions.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error Empty Re: Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:50

I am having the same problem as stated above.

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error Empty Re: Sims 3 "Files Have Been Modified" Error

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 00:52

In the logs it gives on the error screen it says these two files have been modified:

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TS3W.exe -> SHA1 Error

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TSLHost.dll -> SHA1 Error

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Aug 2011, 01:02

Exactly. The patch program seems to identify those two files as "modified." Still waiting on an answer or fix for this. If you look online, those who have purchased the retail copy have experienced this program before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 08:23

Same problem here. Did anyone find a fix yet? I didn't DL my Sims 3 base game from G4TW.

Last edited by MeeisLee on Tue 09 Aug 2011, 08:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Creating new thread for indirectly related question)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 19:18

Don't think so. Since the expansions recently came out, I'm doubting that a fix would come out any time soon. I downloaded the base game from G4TW and was able to update it up until I installed Generations and Town Life Stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 06:10

I can get it updated by updating it before applying the #crack. But then I can't get the game to run Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 07:20

I have this problem too Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 18:12

im having the same problem on my mac Sad
plzzzzzz help Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 25 Aug 2011, 18:29

I ONLY COPY PASTED THE CRACKS IS IT WRONG?
I ALSO USED THE ULTIMATE FIX GUIDE Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top