Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install" Empty The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install"

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 19:03

Hi guys, I just downloaded the sims 3 and all it's expansions and installed them. Today I downloaded the fix and followed the instructions, now everything went fine until I had to update the game. The update downloads succesfully but then, the game starts verifying all of the files in the game and finds a prblem with two files:

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TS3W.exe -> SHA1 Error
and
Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TSLHost.dll -> SHA1 Error
I already uninstalled the game twice (I've been at this for two days Sad) and I don't know what else to do please help.

Thanks
Davikal

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install" Empty Re: The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install"

Post by Narong30 Fri 09 Sep 2011, 21:12

Davikal wrote:Hi guys, I just downloaded the sims 3 and all it's expansions and installed them. Today I downloaded the fix and followed the instructions, now everything went fine until I had to update the game. The update downloads succesfully but then, the game starts verifying all of the files in the game and finds a prblem with two files:

Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TS3W.exe -> SHA1 Error
and
Examining File : /Contents/Resources/transgaming/c_drive/Program Files/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Game/Bin/TSLHost.dll -> SHA1 Error
I already uninstalled the game twice (I've been at this for two days Sad) and I don't know what else to do please help.

Thanks
Davikal

Hello Davikal,

First question, where do you get the Sims and all other expansion? IS it Games4theworld version?
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install" Empty Re: The sims 3 "Some of the files have been modified! - Please re-install"

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 21:57

Yeah all of the expansions are from Games4theworld I downloaded them from piratebay
EDIT: The sims 3 base game is also from Games4theworld and piratebay

Last edited by Davikal on Fri 09 Sep 2011, 22:22; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to mention)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Sep 2011, 22:23

Hello,

Hmmm... does your problem happen to be a Mac problem? Smile
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 22:26

... Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to mention that, yes I have a mac version 10.5.8

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 09 Sep 2011, 22:30

Davikal wrote:... Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to mention that, yes I have a mac version 10.5.8

Topic moved to right section. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 09 Sep 2011, 22:35

Ok thanks I'll wait for a solution

Back to top Go down

Post by Narong30 Sat 10 Sep 2011, 00:13

Admin wrote:
Davikal wrote:... Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to mention that, yes I have a mac version 10.5.8

Topic moved to right section. Very Happy

Lol!!! My bad Smile
Narong30
Narong30
G4TW RETIRED Moderator
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderator Discharged with Honors

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Call Of Duty ( 4,6 ) , Warcraft 3 frozen throne ( Dota )

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Sep 2011, 23:56

I'm trying to update it but it says I have to reinstall it, I checked the sims 3 version I have and it is version 1.0.615.00107 I think that is the problem :s

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 10:55

after installing the base game
follow ultimate guide step 3
in 1.0.615.00107, th number 7 indicates it is a digital download
try manual update

1) patch 1.22-http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-6135-1.22.9.011017-From-2432-1.0.631.00107.tgz

2)patch 1.24.3 - http://llnet.thesims.cdn.ea.com/sims/u/f/sims3/mac/To-6495-1.24.3.012017-From-6135-1.22.9.011017.tgz

try this and let me kno Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 11 Sep 2011, 20:05

ok I installed base game followed ultimate guide step 3, manually updated and got this message:
You cannot apply this patch on this version of the application
Please re-install
I think it is because the update says:
To-6135-1.22.9.011017-From-2432-1.0.631.00107
which means:
From version 1.0.631.00107 to 1.22.9.011017
and I have version 1.0.615.00107 so I guess I need an update from 1.0.615.00107 to 1.0.631.00107, but I just can't find it anywhere..
Please help I've been at this since wednesday Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 12:55

hav u installed g4tw version....of th base game?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 12 Sep 2011, 18:44

Yeah, just in case I'm downloading it again but I'm pretty sure I did that from the very begining

EDIT: I just downloaded the sims 3 base game for mac from games4theworld.org again.. it's still not working

EDIT2: Here's what I've tried so far:
Downloaded the sims 3 base game and all expansions for mac from games4theworld.org
Downloaded Ultimate fix FOR MAC and continued to install the sims 3 base game and all it's expansions, (no, I did not use any of the cracks included) then I followed steps 3 - 11 of the ultimate fix.
Opened the sims 3 launcher and tried to update, fail. The following message appeared: Some of the files have been modified! Please re-install
Re-installed the game.. 3 times.. no change...
Found manual updates for every expansion and base game, updated every expansion succesfully except late night, couldn't update base game, deleted everything.
Re-installed the sims 3 base game, no expansions and searched for a manual updates
Downloaded manual update 1.0.631.00002, updated to 1.0.631.00002.
Downloaded manual update 1.22.9.0110107, 1.24.7, and many more updates, (yes, they were .tgz updates) none of them worked, got the following message:
You cannot apply this patch on this version of the application
Please re-install
Downloaded the sims 3 base game for mac from games4theworld.org again.. aaaand the exact same thing happened..

Solutions anyone?

Last edited by Davikal on Tue 13 Sep 2011, 05:06; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : more bla)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 18:05

see frstly u cant run base game version 1.24.3 without townlife/ generations, here is a list of updates i downloaded that is th version, ambitions-7, base game-7, fast lane,high end- 7, late night 01, outdoorliving-01, world adventures-2.......... 1-us, 2- worldwide, 7-digtal download.....plz note after installing base game install u need to follow ultimate guide fix step 3, then apply update....so follow th respective replacrment steps frm ultimate guide after each installation

I HV ADDED LINKS TO TH PATHCES I DOWNLOADED HERE-
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1966-game-update-error-solved-sims-3-working-nw-thnx-to-admin-favorlock-daleladyeidi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 13 Sep 2011, 19:50

Yes of course, that is exactly what I did after installing the base game I followed step 3 of the ultimate fix and THEN tried to update from the launcher, when that didn't work I followed the link you gave last Saturday (the same link you're posting right now) and I couldn't update the game either, I downloaded the manual updates and everytime I tried to apply them to the sims 3 base game I got this message: You cannot apply this patch on this version of the application
Please re-install
I think the problem is the sims 3's version: 1.0.615.00107
There are no updates for that version on a mac so I can't update to 1.0.631.00107 and being that the case I can't update to 1.24.3 or 1.22.something
In your post you mention you downloaded the patches from atomic gamer but I couldn't find any patches in there, if could send me the link to the patches maybe that would work, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 10:59

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1966-game-update-error-solved-sims-3-working-nw-thnx-to-admin-favorlock-daleladyeidi#12466

here r th links Smile
hey btw after installing nd step 3 of ultimate guide u may also try to update it online WhatDidUJustCallMe?
try it let me kno

as far as patching .615 is concerned i am kinda clueless WhatDidUJustCallMe?
i found a link for updating bt its a .exe file wont work with mac
u using th base game downloaded frm g4tw forum?
actually i had requested admin to uplaod it...bt by then i had finished downloading another link frm piratebay of th base game
if u want i try n find th link fo r u WhatDidUJustCallMe?
js lemme kno whether th base game frm th forum is v1.0.615.00107?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 14 Sep 2011, 15:47

You need to download the base game from here

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1961-the-sims-3-mac-dmg-file-download-links

not the torrent. The one on the g4tw torrent doesn't work for mac, so if you're downloading the torrented file, it's not going to work and I believe that's your problem. Please download the base game from the above link.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 03:55

Man.. I really hope it works, after this one I'm done it's been a week already.. but thanks a lot guys I appreciate the help, I'll let you know if Dale's method work

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 03:57

If you've been downloading the base game from the games 4 the world torrent then that is 100% your problem I can gurantee. The download link I provided is a rip I made from my original game so that will work. Good luck mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Sep 2011, 06:03

Dude it's like something doesn't want me to play the sims 3.. I downloaded the files and used Split & Concat to open combine the 5 files, it turned into "The Sims 3.dmg" but then I tried to open it:

Warning
The following disk images failed to mount
Disk Image Reason
The Sims 3.dmg not recognized

Do I have to use a diferent app to make it a dmg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top