Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ? Empty Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ?

Post by Guest Fri 02 Mar 2012, 22:31

I don't know what this means.... Launcher says update 1.31 is available, I let it download then when It's finished it says Something like modified files. I'll attach a screen shot of the error message and of the "modified" files in the log. I am hoping someone can tell me what this means. Thank you !!!

Also, The old patch 1.29 downloads fine..... I have been having issue with my game in general. Ever since I installed generations the game will not start and just says service initialization failure. I went back and reapplied the ultimate Mac fix and Nada. Maybe this is causing the modified files error. At the moment i am trying to install all expansion packs and then try to figure out the issue. I am just hoping I don't have to uninstall everything and start from scratch ! THank you !

Back to top Go down

Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ? Empty Re: Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ?

Post by Admin Fri 02 Mar 2012, 23:15

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ? Empty Re: Sims 1.31 update.. Error says modified files ?

Post by Guest Sat 03 Mar 2012, 02:46

Ahh thank you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 09:17

Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem for the update of my game...
I just can't update to 1.33 version of the patch...

When the procedure reaches this file : "TSLHOST", it stops and says "Some files have been modified"

I got it one time for a file "DeltaBuild02" but i don't know how I fixed it...

I tried to change the TS3W et TSLHOST by all those which were in the Ultimate fix, included the crack version 1.33... But nothing changes..

Can you Help me ?
I'm a Mac user... And the patch 1.33 doesn't exist yet on ModTheSims to patch manually...

Thank you in advance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 18:33

jeybi wrote:Hello,

Sorry to bother you, but I have the same problem for the update of my game...
I just can't update to 1.33 version of the patch...

When the procedure reaches this file : "TSLHOST", it stops and says "Some files have been modified"

I got it one time for a file "DeltaBuild02" but i don't know how I fixed it...

I tried to change the TS3W et TSLHOST by all those which were in the Ultimate fix, included the crack version 1.33... But nothing changes..

Can you Help me ?
I'm a Mac user... And the patch 1.33 doesn't exist yet on ModTheSims to patch manually...

Thank you in advance

yeah i'm having the same damn problem too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Mar 2012, 19:18

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 17 Mar 2012, 20:16

this worked, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Mar 2012, 20:51

It worked Smile

Thank you very much !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top