Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates Empty Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates

Post by Guest Mon 28 Apr 2014, 18:54

Hello,

I've found out in this forum that you are able to download items from the The Exchange. I found a Sim I liked and I downloaded it using the tricks taught by the users here, but it wouldn't be added into the game. It says "XXX.sims3pack: Installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates and try again." Prior to this, I checked on my Sims 3 version and it was out of date (v1.62), so I used the manual patch here and also applied the Ultimate Fix provided and my game is up-to-date to v1.67. I went on for the 2nd try but still, to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

*I'm not sure if I've posted in the right section, but please help me move it if it's in the wrong one.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates Empty Re: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates

Post by Admin Mon 28 Apr 2014, 20:30

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates Empty Re: Please make sure your game has the latest Software Updates

Post by Guest Tue 29 Apr 2014, 09:51

I've did everything listed in the Instructions file but the sims3pack still wouldn't be added into the game. Any ideas...

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Apr 2014, 18:55

hoekhai wrote:I've did everything listed in the Instructions file but the sims3pack still wouldn't be added into the game. Any ideas...

Are you absolutely sure you applied the "decrapify"-tool correctly ?

Besides, sometimes, items from the official Sims 3 Exchange are corrupted or have glitches...can you try the same with OTHER items (from the Exchange) too ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 30 Apr 2014, 08:55

Carlos wrote:
hoekhai wrote:I've did everything listed in the Instructions file but the sims3pack still wouldn't be added into the game. Any ideas...

Are you absolutely sure you applied the "decrapify"-tool correctly ?

Besides, sometimes, items from the official Sims 3 Exchange are corrupted or have glitches...can you try the same with OTHER items (from the Exchange) too ?
Yes, I'm pretty sure I decrapified my downloaded Sim correctly, as the instructions are rather easy to follow.

And no, the other items from The Exchange has the same results as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 13:10

No bumping please.
Try the Store Fixes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 19:04

I've tried CC Magic and now my Sim can be added into the game. But another problem arises - some of the Sim's clothing is missing, sometimes Formalwear and Everyday wear only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 May 2014, 19:05

Shamrock wrote:No bumping please.
Try the Store Fixes.
How can Store Fixes help? Can you elaborate, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top