Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. Empty installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again.

Post by Guest Wed 28 May 2014, 03:15

hi sorry to interrupt but i keep getting this error message installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. and im also having a problem when i installed the burrito hider from quizicalgin or something like that my game has been stuck everytime someone in my town trys to give birth and i cleared my cache and got the fixes and it wont work :(i cant play that long cause when it does it i power off my pc and have to get back on and start the game everytime at 5 am my game gets stuck it seem to be the package file but i took the burrito hider out already so i dont know if i should uninstall again but i did like 2 weeks ago cause it would stop and it still does so if you could help me it would be much appriciated.

Back to top Go down

installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. Empty Re: installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 28 May 2014, 22:12

DontaeMarshaun wrote:hi sorry to interrupt but i keep getting this error message installation failed: Please make sure your game has the latest software updates and try again. and im also having a problem when i installed the burrito hider from quizicalgin or something like that my game has been stuck everytime someone in my town trys to give birth and i cleared my cache and got the fixes and it wont work :(i cant play that long cause when it does it i power off my pc and have to get back on and start the game everytime at 5 am my game gets stuck it seem to be the package file but i took the burrito hider out already so i dont know if i should uninstall again but i did like 2 weeks ago cause it would stop and it still does so if you could help me it would be much appriciated.

Topic split, next time please make sure to post your Sims 3-problems in the sections marked as "The Sims (3) in-game problems" or "Sims (3) downloads support" PC. Wink  As for your issue, at first have a look here:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t5933-how-to-decrapify-a-sims3pack-file-and-avoid-the-please-update-game-launcher-error

Next, can you play your game without any CC or mods ? Does your computer still power itself off then ? Please do report back to us about your progress. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top