Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0 - Page 4 Empty The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0

Post by Guest Thu 04 Aug 2011, 12:40

First topic message reminder :

I recently installed the newest patch for the Sims Medieval and I already had the Ultimate Fix in it so I downloaded the patch and it crashes. I uninstalled everything and reinstalled, I didnt use the fix the second time, and it still crashed. Im guessing there will have to be a new update for 2.0? I was just wondering if I was being stupid, or this is something already being fixed..

Admin edit: Ah, let's make this a sticky to keep it easy to find. Smile

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0

Post by Guest Fri 12 Aug 2011, 16:59

thanks admin for making temp fix and thanks everyone else for pointing it out again. i uninstalled and reinstalled using only temp fix and it works!

Back to top Go down

The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Sims Medieval Crashes after Update 2.0

Post by Admin Fri 12 Aug 2011, 20:52

Hello everyone,

I just added the "Temporary" Fix for permanent use. It works with all versions anyway.
I'll look into fixing the original Fix. If you're in this group: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/g8-the-sims-3-fans , you'll automatically receive an e-mail when a new version of the Fix is available.

For now, have fun playing!

Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 14 Aug 2011, 15:17

Hi dear members,

I finnally found how to play with the last patch and my saves games look to be perfect with the great tempory fix cheers
Yes this incredible fix created by Admin, thanks for your awesome job
on this perfect solution!!! All my characters and my saves start without
any startup crash Very Happy. But now, I have a last little problem and I hope someone will be able to fix it. Mad

In fact, when i launch my game I can't access to all my saves, only the one
located in the first intro ambition (but i already complete it) and now its
impossible
to continu the game in the second kingdom i create before the crash i
get with the last patch. The second ambition where i was, seems to be
locked Sad Did i have to make the first on again !!! or there a way to continu at the same point i was before ?

What can we do to fix this problem ??? I just hope someone will be able to found a solution !

Thanks for your support,

Anunnak1

PS : Sorry about my english im french Canadian Embarassed

Last edited by Anunnak1 on Mon 15 Aug 2011, 07:12; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : tell me if you need a picture to see my problem)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 16 Aug 2011, 14:53

Yeah im having the same issue as the people in this thread had already posted my own thread here: (https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1797-sims-medieval-crashing-issues-latest-patch-v20113-i-think)

EDIT: Temp fix works for me too, thanks Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 16 Aug 2011, 17:36

Hi everyone,

Ok, for now, just use the Temporary Fix to Fix your problems. If it didn't work, try re-installing the game, not applying the crack, but the Temporary Fix instead.
I'll see if I can find a better, working crack in the meanwhile.

For now, topic closed. Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top