Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

manual patch problem , sims 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

manual patch problem , sims 3 Empty manual patch problem , sims 3

Post by Guest Fri 16 May 2014, 16:11

im doing everything as your instructions , ive downloaded the sims 3 and installed it ( didnt use the TS3 crack ), then downloaded university life and installed it ( cuz u said so , didnt use the crack ) , and then i downloaded Late Night and installed it because i want it ( didnt use the crack ).  so the next step was to download your manual patch , i downloaded it and opened it  and an error message shows saying: "The installed version of the application  could not be determined . The setup will now terminate."

So what do i do i did everything right , and all the torrents i downloaded ( University Life and Late Night and Sims 3 ) are yours from thepiratebay.se

can i please get help ASAP

Thanks

Back to top Go down

manual patch problem , sims 3 Empty Re: manual patch problem , sims 3

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 May 2014, 12:25

Hello,

Please don't double-post, it's not allowed here.

It's possible that something went wrong when you installed the base game. If you open the launcher, are all the appopriate icons lit up for each of the games you installed? I suspect the one for the base game isn't, and/or your game version for the base game shows as 0.0.0.0.

In that case, you'll have to uninstall The Sims 3 (no need to uninstall the expansions) and reinstall it, after you've restarted your pc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)