Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets not working Empty Sims 3 Pets not working

Post by Guest Tue 27 May 2014, 15:14

Hello!

I really need your help. Like seriously. I have been reading all the tips and advices you gave to the other players, so I'm really hoping that you could do the same for me.

You see, I have been waiting for Sims 3 for agesss. And I finally was able to buy the base game. And I played it. But it started to get a bit boring so my sister helped me download University Life from your piratebay. And it was working fine until I downloaded Pets. Which was the problem here. We downloaded Pets but got a bit stuck, so we turned to your instructions. And we managed to finish the installation but, it wont let us play. It kept saying "Sims 3 seems to have encountered a few problems here. Would you like to report? " Thats problem number one.

Problem number two. It keeps popping up the 'would you liek to update your sims ? " but everytime i click update, it wouldn't load. It is stuck on 13%

Problem number three, it wont let me play the University Life anymore.

I really need your helppp. I was really looking forward to play all three sims before I enter university. Please help.

Help

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets not working Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets not working

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 29 May 2014, 22:48

charmedprincess wrote:Hello!

I really need your help. Like seriously. I have been reading all the tips and advices you gave to the other players, so I'm really hoping that you could do the same for me.

You see, I have been waiting for Sims 3 for agesss. And I finally was able to buy the base game. And I played it. But it started to get a bit boring so my sister helped me download University Life from your piratebay. And it was working fine until I downloaded Pets. Which was the problem here. We downloaded Pets but got a bit stuck, so we turned to your instructions. And we managed to finish the installation but, it wont let us play. It kept saying "Sims 3 seems to have encountered a few problems here. Would you like to report? " Thats problem number one.

Problem number two. It keeps popping up the 'would you liek to update your sims ? " but everytime i click update, it wouldn't load. It is stuck on 13%

I really need your helppp. I was really looking forward to play all three sims before I enter university. Please help.

Help

//MOVED

Hello,

Let's see...can you, at first, re-do the steps from #2 to #4 in the following guide here ? Do make sure to take your time and follow these steps as precisley as possible:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Then try the game again. Good luck, and keep me updated ! Smile   
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Jun 2014, 18:23

Haaa. It helped. Thank you so much Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jun 2014, 11:49

Carlos wrote:
charmedprincess wrote:Hello!

Help

//MOVED

Hello,

Let's see...can you, at first, re-do the steps from #2 to #4 in the following guide here ? Do make sure to take your time and follow these steps as precisley as possible:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Then try the game again. Good luck, and keep me updated ! Smile   
Thanks it worked. I have another problem.. I tried installing Island Paradise and i followed the guide stated in your comment. It works fine, i created my sims. but everytime i try to find a place for my sims a pop up saying there's an error. What to do ?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 01 Jul 2014, 17:19

Sorry for the late reply, but what exactly does that "error" say ? That sounds somewhat strange...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top