Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Store Content.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Store Content. Empty Problems with Store Content.

Post by Guest Wed 04 Jun 2014, 11:43

Hi! [Sorry for my bad English :<]

First off thank you for providing the Sims 3 games for people who cant afford them, its really appriciated.
I have a problem with store content. I asked in many forums about this problem and didnt find a solution.
I have been trying to download some houses to my game, but those houses have store content which is probably original (not decrapified). Although I have all of the store content (I have even checked in the exchange page of the house if I have the store items, and I do have) it is replaced with base game ugly items and furniture.

I think its happening because of my items are decrapified and the house's items are not. I tried to decrapify the house (the lot itself) and it didnt work (error installation in launcher). I tried to install the house with CC magic, didnt work either. I tried to decrapify the house and then install it with cc magic - didnt work either. I installed the house as package and that didnt work too.

P.S., I must mention that the items do appear in the game and I can just replace them with the base items but sometimes its very hard and complicated and required some cheats to do and I'm not good at it. I just want the hous to be decrapified.

I've been searching this problem over the internet for hours and I haven't found a solution yet. I remembered I had asked it before and searched for it over and over without finding a solution or my thread.
I really need help. Thanks.

//EDIT

Can someone help me please?

Back to top Go down

Problems with Store Content. Empty Re: Problems with Store Content.

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jun 2014, 11:55

Amitz6 wrote:Hi! [Sorry for my bad English :<]

First off thank you for providing the Sims 3 games for people who cant afford them, its really appriciated.
I have a problem with store content. I asked in many forums about this problem and didnt find a solution.
I have been trying to download some houses to my game, but those houses have store content which is probably original (not decrapified). Although I have all of the store content (I have even checked in the exchange page of the house if I have the store items, and I do have) it is replaced with base game ugly items and furniture.

I think its happening because of my items are decrapified and the house's items are not. I tried to decrapify the house (the lot itself) and it didnt work (error installation in launcher). I tried to install the house with CC magic, didnt work either. I tried to decrapify the house and then install it with cc magic - didnt work either. I installed the house as package and that didnt work too.

P.S., I must mention that the items do appear in the game and I can just replace them with the base items but sometimes its very hard and complicated and required some cheats to do and I'm not good at it. I just want the hous to be decrapified.

I've been searching this problem over the internet for hours and I haven't found a solution yet. I remembered I had asked it before and searched for it over and over without finding a solution or my thread.

//EDIT

Hello,

If the house is in the .package format, try copying the house to the following location:

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library. 

After that, delete all of the cache files in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. That's the best advice I can give you for now - if it really doesn't work, then I'm afraid you'll have to try and decorate the house yourself then. Or try another house from the Exchange and see if the furniture shows up. Good luck ! 

P.S. you have to excuse me and the other Helpers/Moderators, but we are (unpaid) volunteers, doing all of this in our scarce spare time. It is impossible for us to get back to all posts, right after they are posted, so please try and be patient (and do not bump on here).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 05 Jun 2014, 13:50

Carlos wrote:
Amitz6 wrote:Hi! [Sorry for my bad English :<]

//EDIT

Hello,

If the house is in the .package format, try copying the house to the following location:

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Library. 

After that, delete all of the cache files in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3:

-CASPartCache.package
-compositorCache.package
-scriptCache.package
-simCompositorCache.package
-socialCache.package
-plus the contents of the folders "WorldCaches" & "Thumbnails"

Re-start the game then and see if anything improved. That's the best advice I can give you for now - if it really doesn't work, then I'm afraid you'll have to try and decorate the house yourself then. Or try another house from the Exchange and see if the furniture shows up. Good luck ! 

P.S. you have to excuse me and the other Helpers/Moderators, but we are (unpaid) volunteers, doing all of this in our scarce spare time. It is impossible for us to get back to all posts, right after they are posted, so please try and be patient (and do not bump on here).

That's what I did but it didnt work. The file was Sims3Pack but then I installed it as package (with delphy installer), two files were extracted and I put them in library folder and  then I copied them to mods too, the house was there but the items of the store werent. Im removing these files all the time it never helps me

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 05 Jun 2014, 22:32

Amitz6 wrote:
That's what I did but it didnt work. The file was Sims3Pack but then I installed it as package (with delphy installer), two files were extracted and I put them in library folder and  then I copied them to mods too, the house was there but the items of the store werent. Im removing these files all the time it never helps me

I'm sorry, but at this point I can only repeat what I said: try downloading other houses too, and you might have to try decorating the houses yourself. If you need more assistance with the decorating, I'll try what I can to support you.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 08 Jun 2014, 14:01

HELP PLEASE!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 09 Jun 2014, 11:31

Amitz6 wrote:HELP PLEASE!

In-game, type CTRL + SHIFT + C to open up the cheat console. Now type in testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. Open the cheat console again and type buydebug, and hit enter again. In buy-mode, go under "sort by function" and look to the middle of the screen; you should see a button with a question mark, which you should click on. There, you'll find items that are only accessible by this buydebug-cheat.

For example, if you click on that question mark button, you'll find sub-categories like tomb items, metal/rock/insect spawners, and many more stuff. Just take your time and look through al the stuff.

And that's it; there is not much more behind the buy-mode. I'm not sure if this answers your question, but you should now have access to ALL available items in buy-mode, if you use the buydebug-cheat. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 10 Jun 2014, 14:55

Carlos wrote:
Amitz6 wrote:HELP PLEASE!

In-game, type CTRL + SHIFT + C to open up the cheat console. Now type in testingcheatsenabled true and hit enter. Open the cheat console again and type buydebug, and hit enter again. In buy-mode, go under "sort by function" and look to the middle of the screen; you should see a button with a question mark, which you should click on. There, you'll find items that are only accessible by this buydebug-cheat.

For example, if you click on that question mark button, you'll find sub-categories like tomb items, metal/rock/insect spawners, and many more stuff. Just take your time and look through al the stuff.

And that's it; there is not much more behind the buy-mode. I'm not sure if this answers your question, but you should now have access to ALL available items in buy-mode, if you use the buydebug-cheat. Good luck !

What the? That's not what I asked. I still need help with my MAIN problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 11 Jun 2014, 02:21

Amitz6 wrote:
What the? That's not what I asked. I still need help with my MAIN problem.

First of all, I suggest you mind your tone when you come here and ask (me) for any help.

Back to topic, I think I already answered your "original" problem: if you cannot install certain houses, try downloading OTHERS. There is no point in trying to install non-working lots, because most likely, they will cause problems once installed.

If that's not what you want to hear, what is it exactly you need help with ? Please always clearly state what your issue is...

Problems with Store Content. E9m9uxt9xuu
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top