Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Store Content in the Launcher

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Store Content in the Launcher  Empty Problems with Store Content in the Launcher

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 22:18

Hello,I'm new and actually just joined,Well i will start off,I have the Sims 3 and all EP'S except for Showtime,They are all legal copies that i bought.
My problem is i installed them all,did the updates,everything is up 2 date,There are no errors or anything.I have no content or anything installed right now.The only stuff in the game is what came with the games.

Here is my problem,I downloaded the worlds and some files off the media folder,Cause ya'lls stuff is all ready decrapified.The worlds all show up in my launcher with the thumbnail like they should.
The stuff that is just a single item for example:The gumball regency shows the image also.But the sets all of them are in the launcher,but there is no thumbnail it's just a box.And it's only with the sets.I don't know if i should try to install it when it has no image.
I have restarted the launcher and redownloaded the sets and after i put them in my downloads folder and start the launcher,They are there but it just has a box where the image should be.

I don't know what to do....

Thannk u.Red

Back to top Go down

Problems with Store Content in the Launcher  Empty Re: Problems with Store Content in the Launcher

Post by Admin Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:05

Hello,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forum!
They don't show up in the game either? Or are they only missing on the launcher?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems with Store Content in the Launcher  Empty Re: Problems with Store Content in the Launcher

Post by Guest Tue 05 Jun 2012, 23:35

I never installed them to the game yet,I didn't know if i should or not,wasn't sure if it would mess the game up,with having no image,so i waited for an answer here first.Should i try and install one of the sets?

Thank u 4 answering so quickly.

Red

//EDIT

Ok here is an update.....I installed the worlds,They are showing and running great in the game...I installed files that have the images,and the launcher says installed successful,but when i go in the game the objects are not there and when i checked the Launcher again it shows they are not installed.The sets with just the box,I haven't tested yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 06 Jun 2012, 10:11

Hello,

This could be helpful to you.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Jun 2012, 21:30

Hello,Thank u i already tried that method a dozen times,still no show up in game.The only thing that installed and stuck were the worlds,so i will just be happy i got those..lol...Thank u all,that tried to help....Red

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 07 Jun 2012, 10:37

Hello,

Have a look at these alternative methods.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top