Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trouble installing Sims 3 Into the future

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble installing Sims 3 Into the future Empty Trouble installing Sims 3 Into the future

Post by Guest Wed 11 Jun 2014, 23:53

I already bought the sims 3 base game and have it installed on my pc. I've tried to install Into the future about four time, following all the directions, but for some reason the game never shows up. I installed it and the intro shows up as into the future, but I never see the actual game on the start up menu. there's no new world or anything. Whenever I add the ultimate fix for Into the future, It messes it up even more to where the start up menu is blank. there are no worlds, no saved games, and ever the menu button that has the three dots and the 'quit game' option doesnt show any listing.
My sims game is already updated to the latest version.

I saw a similar problem on here and the answer was to re-do steps 2 &4 of the ultimate fix, but that also didnt work for me.

Back to top Go down

Trouble installing Sims 3 Into the future Empty Re: Trouble installing Sims 3 Into the future

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jun 2014, 19:43

Hello,
The Into the Future world does not appear in the menu. This is normal. It appears inside the game like in World Adventures or University.
If you get the Into the Future introduction, then the expansion is installed correctly.
Please do not use the crack from the torrent, as it is out of date. Use the Ultimate Fix instead!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top