Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jun 2014, 17:21

I have recently downloaded sims 3 and some expansions with it. However, I cannot open it, when I try via the launcher it tells me that "there was an error during startup" and when via the TS3W " Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)". i have checket the regedit, updated to latest version and used the ultimate fix. Can I please get help via teamviewer?

Back to top Go down

Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jun 2014, 19:29

What do you mean by checked the regedit?
This definitely means you have broken registry references. Maybe you uninstalled something wrong?

Back to top Go down

Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb) Empty Re: Error, see log and Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)

Post by Guest Thu 12 Jun 2014, 19:56

I checked if there were any additional sims 3 files left in the registry, but i couldn't find any. 

If I uninstalled something wrong, what can I do about it now?

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 12 Jun 2014, 23:51

lydia.b wrote:I checked if there were any additional sims 3 files left in the registry, but i couldn't find any. 

If I uninstalled something wrong, what can I do about it now?

Hello,

Try re-booting the computer, and then re-doing the steps from #2 to #4 here (please do this very carefully, as most people underestimate this):

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Keep in mind though that in order for this to work, you'll need to have at least one of the expansions/stuffpacks mentioned in step #1, installed. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top