Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure Empty Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jun 2014, 05:22

Okay so I recently updated my game to 1.67 and whenever I tried to open it I got the disc authentication failure. I tried to use the Ultimate Fix provided on this site and after following all of the instructions I'm still getting the same result...please help me I'm in dire need of the sims in this moment  Sad

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure Empty Re: Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Jun 2014, 05:29

xhalesfire wrote:Okay so I recently updated my game to 1.67 and whenever I tried to open it I got the disc authentication failure. I tried to use the Ultimate Fix provided on this site and after following all of the instructions I'm still getting the same result...please help me I'm in dire need of the sims in this moment  Sad

Can you ONLY use the #crack-folder inside the Ultimate fix ? Smile  Copy the two files inside it to your base game location, usually C:\Program games(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. OR, if your base game is from Origin, C:\Program games(x86)\Origin games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

You need to REPLACE all of the existing files - and that's it, there isn't that much behind it. There aren't that many other explanations left. Good luck !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure Empty Re: Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure

Post by Guest Sat 21 Jun 2014, 05:42

Thanks I got it to work!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 21 Jun 2014, 05:48

xhalesfire wrote:Thanks I got it to work!

Good to know ! Very Happy  I assume you followed the 12 steps at first, that were described in the .pdf, inside the "Ultimate fix" ? If so, you don't need any of these files of the expansions...you only need the #crack-files, if you apply the manual patch.

Anything else I can help with ?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Fix not changing Island Paradise disc authentication failure Empty Still not working!Don't know what to do !!

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 00:48

Hey, so i downloaded the ultimate fix and updated my game with the manuel patch;
I placed the Crack into the sims3/Game/bin folder, replaced the files but it still says no disc found!
I really don't know what to do
Sry for my bad englisch^^
greets from germany
 Help

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 21:00

Janeheart wrote:Hey, so i downloaded the ultimate fix and updated my game with the manuel patch;
I placed the Crack into the sims3/Game/bin folder, replaced the files but it still says no disc found!
I really don't know what to do
Sry for my bad englisch^^
greets from germany
 Help
Hello,

Please open your own topic, so we can provide more personal support. Thank you!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jul 2014, 23:06

i have

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 23:51

Janeheart wrote:i have
Hello,

Thank you, then we'll continue via your topic.
Please wait for a reply patiently.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top