Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about sims3 Basegame

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Question about sims3 Basegame Empty Question about sims3 Basegame

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:11

HI everyone,

I have read in another threat that it is possible when i buy the Original Sims3 Base Game in a Shop and then install all other AddOns from here. My Question is now : I want to buy tomorrow The Base Game and now i want to know if i installed that and i would like to register it on the Sims3 official Site because of the Sims3 Store. Can i use all the other AddOns from here then too or do i have to register them there too?? OMG My Englisch is not so good i´m sorry but i hope U understand what my Question is.

Back to top Go down

Question about sims3 Basegame Empty Re: Question about sims3 Basegame

Post by Admin Mon 08 Aug 2011, 21:22

Hello,

Yes, that should work fine.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Aug 2011, 22:08

Ok thanks and i can register the Base Game on the Site normally without problems then ? And all other Addons from this site normally install then with the crack ? and i don´t have to register them on the site ? Sry for so many questions ^^

Greetings from Germany Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Aug 2011, 12:15

LillyAngel1209 wrote:Ok thanks and i can register the Base Game on the Site normally without problems then ? And all other Addons from this site normally install then with the crack ? and i don´t have to register them on the site ? Sry for so many questions ^^

Greetings from Germany Wink
Hello,

Yes, you can register the base game without any problems. They don't check your launcher, whether it's cracked or not. They only want you to enter a valid/legal Serial Code of the game. You can install all the other expansions without any problems too, but you can not register those, since they are cracked. Though, you do not need to crack them all. Please read these instructions VERY carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
If you follow those steps very carefully, at the end, you'll only crack Town Life Stuff.

Please let me know if you have any more problems and greetings back from your Nachbarn!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Aug 2011, 13:13

Ok nice thanks for Help Smile Very nice Support here cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 09 Aug 2011, 20:28

LillyAngel1209 wrote:Ok nice thanks for Help Smile Very nice Support here cheers
Hi there,

You're more than welcome. I'll keep this topic open, please let us know the result here! Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Aug 2011, 15:20

Hi again >.<

So i have reinstalled all Packs an the Base game now and Updated it too like it was said in the Installation Guide of the Ultimate Fix .
But when want to install the Renault Pack from Store and the Riverview Neighbourhood it says that i dont have the Latest Version / Game Patch ? Base Game is Version 1.24.3.012002.
In the Launcher under Version it shows : 9.0.73.012001. I dont know what to do now Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 11 Aug 2011, 22:29

LillyAngel1209 wrote:Hi again >.<

So i have reinstalled all Packs an the Base game now and Updated it too like it was said in the Installation Guide of the Ultimate Fix .
But when want to install the Renault Pack from Store and the Riverview Neighbourhood it says that i dont have the Latest Version / Game Patch ? Base Game is Version 1.24.3.012002.
In the Launcher under Version it shows : 9.0.73.012001. I dont know what to do now Sad
Hello,

That is the latest version. Where did you download those Mods from? ®️ Games4theworld Downloads?
For Riverview there's a fix here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1224-how-to-download-riverview-for-the-sims-3-fix-update-16-7-2011
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 13 Aug 2011, 22:02

Hi,

So now i have installed The Base Game and then Generations like you said in the Thread * How to Install Sims 3 correctly* ( i dont want to install Town Life again).
My Question now: You said install Base Game , then Generations(Town Life) and then all Packs i want to install.

Do I have to crack anything before i install all other packs? or only install them and after all crack with the Ultimative? Because there are one crack when i have install Generation (TownLife) and one crack at the end of the Instruction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 13 Aug 2011, 22:26

LillyAngel1209 wrote:Hi,

So now i have installed The Base Game and then Generations like you said in the Thread * How to Install Sims 3 correctly* ( i dont want to install Town Life again).
My Question now: You said install Base Game , then Generations(Town Life) and then all Packs i want to install.

Do I have to crack anything before i install all other packs? or only install them and after all crack with the Ultimative? Because there are one crack when i have install Generation (TownLife) and one crack at the end of the Instruction.
Hello,

It doesn't matter whether you crack them or not, because the Ultimate Fix will fix it all for you at the end. IF applied correctly.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male