Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game freeze at Loading while in Build/Buy Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game freeze at Loading while in Build/Buy Mode Empty Game freeze at Loading while in Build/Buy Mode

Post by Guest Tue 29 Jul 2014, 20:03

The game has been running fine before the 1.67 update.

Now that I have updated it to 1.67, my game appears to stuck in loading every times I put on windows into a lot. If I build or buy anything else it would be fine, just a few seconds of loading then I am back to the gameplay or edit mode what so ever, but just cannot put windows. Those windows seems to trigger the freeze. I had tried to re-install the whole game, different town, run the game with no mods or cc, nothing helps.  Sad 

Is there anyone else experiencing the same issue? any suggestions on how to fix this? I would really appreciate that  Help

Back to top Go down

Game freeze at Loading while in Build/Buy Mode Empty Re: Game freeze at Loading while in Build/Buy Mode

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 29 Jul 2014, 22:01

LSCR wrote:The game has been running fine before the 1.67 update.

Now that I have updated it to 1.67, my game appears to stuck in loading every times I put on windows into a lot. If I build or buy anything else it would be fine, just a few seconds of loading then I am back to the gameplay or edit mode what so ever, but just cannot put windows. Those windows seems to trigger the freeze. I had tried to re-install the whole game, different town, run the game with no mods or cc, nothing helps.  Sad 

Is there anyone else experiencing the same issue? any suggestions on how to fix this? I would really appreciate that  Help

Hello,

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t9396-ts3-save-files-cleaner

Download the tool in Lady Eldi's opening post. Make a backup of your folder "Saves", located in My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3. Next, open that tool, and navigate to the following location...

My Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 3/Saves/ (Name of your savefile).

Once you are inside the folder with the name of your savefile, there should be a .nhd file. Select that file and let it get "cleaned". 

After the cleaning is done, re-start the game and see if you notice any improvement in your game. If not, we'll have to see further. Good luck for now !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top