Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Empty Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 17:58

Hey again...
I have just started my sims 3 after several problems. Now it seemed to be working perfectly until i wanted to buy something. First, I couldn't see the "buy square (where all of the funiture is)" and when i went over to the build mode i saw the "build square" but it was still loading, you know with that little circle circulating and all. I can't click on anything.
Help!

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Empty Re: Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:06

Hello,

Is your game up to date? Are you getting an error at all during start up? Are you using mods/cc?

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Uxziu
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Empty Re: Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:11

Yes, no and yes. But only mods. None of them seem to be working though. And now I face other problems, like when I went to the change town mode, I was stuck there.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Aug 2012, 19:29

Hello,

For now, remove the mods folder from Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 and see if everything works as it should.
If it does, use Delphy's Dashboard on the mods\packages folder to see which one is causing trouble.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 20:48

Well, now "sims 3 stopped working..." It also said something ( i can't remember that well...) about how my sims game would get bugs and such if i continued and that it had some sort of problem. Help again?
PS. I still have the buy + build mode problems...

Last edited by lydiapydia on Fri 03 Aug 2012, 21:33; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info added ;))

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 03 Aug 2012, 21:35

Hello,

Is that before or after you remove the mods folder? Because it could mean you have an outdated crack.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 03 Aug 2012, 23:48

I did. Why is that so?

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 04 Aug 2012, 04:34

It just means that either you've misplaced the crack, so it's not being read, or you updated the game, but didn't get the newest fix to go with the patch.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:55

I got the newest crack for 1.36 and placed it in the bin like i should have. I think i did everything right on that point. What could be wrong then, did I ruin something when I deleted the Mods folder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 04 Aug 2012, 10:59

I have the sims 3 (1.34), generations, town life stuff and pets. before i installed pets the game's working fine. But when i copied the sims 3 pets crack in the sims 3/game/bin and i start the game it says that "unofficial game modifications" but i have no mods. i"ve tried the ultimate fix but it doesn't work
Then i deleted the crack and played the game with virtual drive of the sims 3 pets. The game's working fine for a while. But then there's a window says "the game stopped working". please help me

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sat 04 Aug 2012, 15:21

Well, what types of mods were you using? Some mods can cause different effects if you just straight up delete them without following special removal instructions.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 04 Aug 2012, 16:53

Hello,

In order for the Fix to work, you must install the latest version of the game.
Please re-do step 2 to 5: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 21:51

well, i used the no sparkles, no intro and overwatch...

//EDIT

and to Admin, I had already done those steps correctly, are you sure i have to redo them...?
thanks

lol
-Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Aug 2012, 22:08

Hello,

Can you post a detailed screenshot of the folder you copied the crack to? With file types etc. showing in the picture. Particularly of the TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 22:48

yeah:Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Mods_211

It talks about how my game is a modified something now too D:

Last edited by lydiapydia on Sun 05 Aug 2012, 22:52; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mor)

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:07

Hello,

That's not what I was hoping for lol. I was hoping for this:

Sims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode 4r6yon
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:10

haha, whoops, I read your post a LITTLE to fast :pSims 3 game not loading during buy and build mode Mods_110

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:14

Hello,

Ok, I can see a number of files that don't belong, TS3EP03 and TS3EP02. Those 2 should be deleted from that folder.
And can you tell or show me the "date modified" on TS3W.exe and TSLHost.dll?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:19

they both were modified 2012-6-19. Does that mean that they are outdated, cause then I have TOTALLY wasted you precious time... :/

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:24

Hello,

Looks like it's the 1.34 version crack, so if you redownload the fix and apply the crack, the problem is probably fixed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:34

I did that, but the date is still the same. gosh, i must be a pain in the a** right now, sorry, but i have no idea why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 05 Aug 2012, 23:38

Hello,

Please contact me via the Forum's chatbox.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Mon 06 Aug 2012, 05:20

Something I noticed from your first screenshot, of your mods folder, is that Overwatch should be in the package folder, not just chillin where it is. Smile

I don't think that'll help you with anything other than getting overwatch to work, but you never know.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top