Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apartment Building in the edit town bin

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apartment Building in the edit town bin Empty Apartment Building in the edit town bin

Post by Guest Fri 15 Aug 2014, 05:28

Is it just me or the brown apartment in the edit town bin? It seems to me everytime i go into edit town and chose that building.All the windows are srewed up and when you edit the building.The game starts lagging and crash to desktop. BTW,THE BUILDING Terpsichore-3br,1ba

Admin edit: Moved. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Apartment Building in the edit town bin Empty Re: Apartment Building in the edit town bin

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 18:45

Hello,
Is this custom content?

Back to top Go down

Apartment Building in the edit town bin Empty Re: Apartment Building in the edit town bin

Post by Guest Sun 17 Aug 2014, 20:09

no,its in premade libary

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 23 Aug 2014, 10:29

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:no,its in premade libary

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, but do you experience similar issues with other lots from the library too, or is it just this one single building ? So try other lots too, then.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Aug 2014, 07:27

The other lots like some of the skyscraper shells.When place a white cube appears where the door belongs.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 12 Sep 2014, 04:50

GRAVEDIGGA33 wrote:The other lots like some of the skyscraper shells.When place a white cube appears where the door belongs.

I'm so sorry for the late reply.  Facepalm  I must have overlooked that thread of yours.  

It is possible that the white cube is due to outdated/incompatible or missing store fixes. If I remember correctly, you posted a lot in my topic about the store fixes problems ? And you took out the store fixes, because you couldn't save anymore ?

The best thing I can suggest for you is to try another building/skyscraper for now.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top