Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 5 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 5 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 5 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 13:30

you know what? i'm sooo tired of waiting this crack i'm gonna buy the game tomorrow because i will can play just at midnight in France Very Happy
I don't understand why there 3 dates for the game release? Why can we all have the game at the same time whenever we live? Sad i'm jealous! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 14:07

KimBauer wrote:you know what? i'm sooo tired of waiting this crack i'm gonna buy the game tomorrow because i will can play just at midnight in France Very Happy
I don't understand why there 3 dates for the game release? Why can we all have the game at the same time whenever we live? Sad i'm jealous! Smile
Well we all gotta be patient. I'm sure Admin and the whole crew are working hard for releasing torrent and Guide for us. I'm sure someone works hard for crack aswell. I think crack may appear in this week, maybe even a day after tommorow. I'd say wait a bit, since game cost a lot! Very Happy For me I keep myself from it by watching The Sim Supply play, since he really gives advice and tips. It will be easier for me to play Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 14:18

I will personally mostly hope to have some updates on how the team is doing and how it's going with the crack. The problem with Skidrow  is that they keep putting "Crack : Coming soon" but you don't have any news, any aproximation, anything which is extremely frustrating.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 02 Sep 2014, 16:15

KimBauer wrote:you know what? i'm sooo tired of waiting this crack i'm gonna buy the game tomorrow because i will can play just at midnight in France Very Happy

Hello Kim,

While I (probably) don't understand that much about the "business"-side of gaming, I guess it partly has to do with logistics: it's generally rather difficult to simply deliver the game (the retail disc ones of course) into all possible countries, at the same time.

Next, the companies - in some cases - might want to choose to focus on particular "markets" first. So sometimes, a game may come out in North America/Europe/East Asia earlier, than in other parts of the world.

Maybe someone else has more elaborate explanations though.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 17:31

The reviews are REALLY negative. It seems i was correct in not purchasing this base game. There seems to be a lot of work needed to be done on this game before its playable. Ive been seeing some stories and theyre ghastly, like someone who threw a wedding and the wife left after the party [with everyone else], never took the guys last name, never even joined the household. thats too big of a bug. thats an animal lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 17:51

killer478 wrote:Sims 4 release by skidrowCrack !! go check to their website
i did check the website but there isno crack out yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 18:29

G4TW you guys are awesome!  I've downloaded tons of stuff from you in the past.  Can't wait for you to get TS4 online for everyone to share and enjoy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 18:38

the wait is killling me! i can't stop thinking of it ... i do have no life since the sims 4 has been illegally release ...
my son keep telling me "so mom do you have the crack now? ... " he says i can play his ds if i want to wait, but ... i don't Sad lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:34

Learned my experience with Watch_Dogs.
No viruses, but so much work, remove x file. input x file. download y patch. insert y patch. install z.

-.- in the end it didn't work.

So i'll just wait for a trusted source this time. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 20:42

Does anyone know of any working cracks out there just wondering everyone is saying that the sims 4 is bullcrap and so do i but i wanna see if there is anything improved/good e.t.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 21:26

from what ive seen reloaded are working on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 22:05

I can't wait !! so excited !!!!!!!!!!!  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:07

Hello all,

A little update: I have the original DVD .ISO files, but they might not come in as handy as with The Sims 3, since the file structure is different.
Maybe we have to stick to the Origin files - it's an Origin game after all.

We'll figure something out either way.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:09

if any one can do it then its g4tw  you work so quick and get a game out but then this is not the same as sims 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:23

Admin wrote:Hello all,

A little update: I have the original DVD .ISO files, but they might not come in as handy as with The Sims 3, since the file structure is different.
Maybe we have to stick to the Origin files - it's an Origin game after all.

We'll figure something out either way.
Wow you work fast, i dont doubt youll find the origin files and finish the crack by the end of the week. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:30

Holy crap already some progress o.o But where can I get the origin version of ts4? I dunno where ._.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 02 Sep 2014, 23:44

kupocygirl wrote:Holy crap already some progress o.o But where can I get the origin version of ts4? I dunno where ._.
Hi there,

Via Origin itself?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 00:27

Wow !! you guys are working fast to get this done !! Which is great  cheers I know all of us can't wait to play TS4  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 00:48

Admin wrote:
kupocygirl wrote:Holy crap already some progress o.o But where can I get the origin version of ts4? I dunno where ._.
Hi there,

Via Origin itself?
Hi Very Happy but is it free? I do know you gotta pay for it but I wonder if I can download it thru origin; don't I have to pay it though WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 01:11

Can't Wait! Take your time.. (Not to much though Sad ) 

I only have one question though, I have all the Sims 3 Expansion packs, (Bought sadly) Can I still claim the Plumbob awards even though I'm downloading TS4 here? 

Or is that only if I paid for the game? And if not, is there any other way I can still get them by downloading them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 01:19

RandomOne wrote:Can't Wait! Take your time.. (Not to much though Sad ) 

I only have one question though, I have all the Sims 3 Expansion packs, (Bought sadly) Can I still claim the Plumbob awards even though I'm downloading TS4 here? 

Or is that only if I paid for the game? And if not, is there any other way I can still get them by downloading them?
I think they dont have to know where u got it, or does it require u to say where u got the games?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 02:10

Carlos wrote:

Hello Kim,

While I (probably) don't understand that much about the "business"-side of gaming, I guess it partly has to do with logistics: it's generally rather difficult to simply deliver the game (the retail disc ones of course) into all possible countries, at the same time.

Next, the companies - in some cases - might want to choose to focus on particular "markets" first. So sometimes, a game may come out in North America/Europe/East Asia earlier, than in other parts of the world.

Hi,
Take what I say with a grain of salt.

For many games it does fall under the category of markets.
Some games are "better slated" for certain markets. So they release the game in that market first to test sales and make an estimate of how much they expect to sell in smaller markets.
One of the best examples is nintendo games. Normally, Japan gets the game first because it's market is alot larger when it comes to nintendo consoles, while here in NA it's alot smaller (still big).
- It also can be beneficial because they can hype the product even more with videos and such from the Japanese version (like they do with pokemon).

Another is the xbox. it has done very poor in the past when it comes to sales in Japan, often times, it's release dates are later because they are allocating more money for where they can get the most out of a launch.

Though it doesn't apply to alot of games, another factor is how games are rated and legal issues like licensing, censorship, etc. Sometimes it takes months to get approval, especially for games involving violence, blood, killing, implied/expressed ***, nudity, and controversial stuff.

For games with alot of hype, it usually tends to favor wherever the biggest market is, followed by the smaller markets. They would rather use more funding to focus on those big markets and hyping the product in order to profit more rather than splitting their funds throughout the world, not knowing what to expect from smaller markets. If it bombs in the big market, then there's a big chance the small market won't receive the product (probably why we don't get alot of games WhatDidUJustCallMe?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 02:51

Yay G4TW Team! Your downloads and support framework is worth the wait! I'm so eager, I can't wait! THANKS G4TW!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:45

Super excited!!!!!  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:49

anonymouse wrote:

Hello Kim,

Hi,
Take what I say with a grain of salt.

For many games it does fall under the category of markets.
Some games are "better slated" for certain markets. So they release the game in that market first to test sales and make an estimate of how much they expect to sell in smaller markets.
One of the best examples is nintendo games. Normally, Japan gets the game first because it's market is alot larger when it comes to nintendo consoles, while here in NA it's alot smaller (still big).
- It also can be beneficial because they can hype the product even more with videos and such from the Japanese version (like they do with pokemon).

Another is the xbox. it has done very poor in the past when it comes to sales in Japan, often times, it's release dates are later because they are allocating more money for where they can get the most out of a launch.

Though it doesn't apply to alot of games, another factor is how games are rated and legal issues like licensing, censorship, etc. Sometimes it takes months to get approval, especially for games involving violence, blood, killing, implied/expressed ***, nudity, and controversial stuff.

For games with alot of hype, it usually tends to favor wherever the biggest market is, followed by the smaller markets. They would rather use more funding to focus on those big markets and hyping the product in order to profit more rather than splitting their funds throughout the world, not knowing what to expect from smaller markets. If it bombs in the big market, then there's a big chance the small market won't receive the product (probably why we don't get alot of games WhatDidUJustCallMe?).

Yes, the thing with the markets sounds straightforward. Thanks for the elaborate explanations ! Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:51

i tried one crack on tpb, looked legit, virus scan came back clean, tried to run the file, avast took it. but now i keep getting some stupid popup of something looking for the quarantined file from my temp directory, so now doing a systemwide full virus scan. oh well... wish their wasnt so many assholes trying to upload fake ****. ugh. people suck lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 03 Sep 2014, 03:52

Misfit203 wrote:wish their wasnt so many assholes trying to upload fake ****. ugh. people suck lol
Wish people would listen when we warn them about fake/virus uploads. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)