Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Sims 4. *Important*

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 15 Empty About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 24 Aug 2014, 11:56

First topic message reminder :

Dear "The Sims" fans,

The moment we have all been waiting for is at hand, "The Sims 4" will be released soon.

As always, there will be people on the Forum and on the Facebook Page posting links to alledged "real working" torrents and/or cracks. Sometimes even before the game is released. We expect this even more with the release of The Sims 4 than we usually would when a new expansion is released.

If you're thinking about trying such a link, you do so at your own risk. Games4theworld will not take any responsibility for "fake" downloads posted by random users, or the potential damage these files might do to your system. Just do yourself a favor and don't click it, no matter how tempted you are. Always question links posted by random users. It's not Games4theworld material until the Administrators say it is.

If you're thinking about sharing such a link on the Forum or the Facebook Page, please know that the team will be on the lookout and we will censor these links as soon as we see any! Please note that outside links are not allowed at this forum, and by breaking this Rule you risk a ban.

Forum Rule 6. No outside links - Any links to content that has not been pre-approved by a member of our team will be censored. We don't want anyone to get in trouble after downloading something at our Forum and we will not take responsibility for downloads we haven't had a chance to review. This includes, but is not limited to torrents and .Sims3pack files. Genuine software (like GameBooster, drivers, etc.) is permitted, as well as content from Nraas, MATY and Modthesims. We would ask that you post a link to a page rather than a direct download link though, so users can review the material before deciding to download it.

As always, we'll work hard to release the game to our users. 
Patience is a virtue Smile
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 15 Empty Re: About The Sims 4. *Important*

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:26

You're
simonmana wrote:
ana1000 wrote:One of the sims gurus just tweeted:
"Fun Tip: If you have an illegitimate copy of the game, things will start to go hilariously wrong for you. It's not a bug Smile"
What do you guys think? Bs?
Even if its true The Sims has the community which can do w/e it likes with Maxis game it can mod it, bend it, fix it, crash it this is nothing.
Probably right, but I have to admit that i just found amusing the fact that he says that they are trying to troll the pirates. I thought that asking 70€ for the was the trolling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:29

ana1000 wrote:You're
simonmana wrote:
"Fun Tip: If you have an illegitimate copy of the game, things will start to go hilariously wrong for you. It's not a bug Smile"
Even if its true The Sims has the community which can do w/e it likes with Maxis game it can mod it, bend it, fix it, crash it this is nothing.
Probably right, but I have to admit that i just found amusing the fact that he says that they are trying to troll the pirates. I thought that asking 70€ for the game was the trolling.
It happened with Game Dev Tycoon too but it failed.More stable cracks are being released probably a build from g4w will be released by the end of the week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:40

Misfit203 wrote:I found a great site for sims 4 custom content....

Can you PM me the link? I am a C.C junkie

One question? am i allowed to post it? 

its not a warez site or anything, its just lots and lots of C/C. 
most sims 4 stuff i've seen on any site so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 00:44

Misfit203 wrote:@Carlos  Thanks

I found a really good Sims 4 custom content site, has more stuff than any site i seen yet.

you can find it here:    http://sims4updates.com/

Enjoy! Smile
@Misfit203 Oh Wow sweet custom content  The Sims 3 plumbob  oh so excited !! just can't wait  Hammertime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:01

I've been playing the game non-stop for the past two days and I haven't run into anything wrong besides the occasional crashing and the bathroom-blur issue which I fixed. I call BS on this one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:12

i bought the sims 4 on origin and it keeps on crashing it makes me so freaking mad that i wanna crash someone's head with my laptop !!!!

ps: this is a great custom content for the sims 4 http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 01:15

just started downloading sims on origin now ive my activation code by time its downloaded it be time to take my son to school lol

//EDIT

origin needs to sort there servers out taking for ages this download

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:43

jojowah wrote:i bought the sims 4 on origin and it keeps on crashing it makes me so freaking mad that i wanna crash someone's head with my laptop !!!!

ps: this is a great custom content for the sims 4 http://mysims4blog.blogspot.com
Hmm I havent updated mines, but this is expected. Remember it happened with TS3 even if the game is pirated or not o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:47

so i couldn't wait any longer so i bought it and its downloading now. i can't wait to play. it was a lot of money but it was a birthday gift from my husband.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:47

maybe the settings in  the game need turning down your laptop might just not be able to run on high settings put it all on medium and turn shadows off should help

//EDIT

booellis9 wrote:so i couldn't wait any longer so i bought it and its downloading now. i can't wait to play. it was a lot of money but it was a birthday gift from my husband.
hope it downloads quick for u seems the servers are being hammerd been downloading since 12am and its only just finished

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:56

i'm seeing that. i started the download about 15 mins or so and it's only on 4%. i know that simcity 5 took awhile to download so i kind of expected it to take long to download. with my luck g4tw will have it uploaded by the time it actually installs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 02:58

ana1000 wrote:You're
simonmana wrote:
Probably right, but I have to admit that i just found amusing the fact that he says that they are trying to troll the pirates. I thought that asking 70€ for the game was the trolling.
LMAOOO! I thought the SAME. DAMN. THING.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 03:01

booellis9 wrote:i'm seeing that. i started the download about 15 mins or so and it's only on 4%. i know that simcity 5 took awhile to download so i kind of expected it to take long to download. with my luck g4tw will have it uploaded by the time it actually installs.
norm once it downloads its installs but it dose it all in 1 think thats why it took so long now im ready to play

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 03:56

kidrock2k12 wrote:
booellis9 wrote:i'm seeing that. i started the download about 15 mins or so and it's only on 4%. i know that simcity 5 took awhile to download so i kind of expected it to take long to download. with my luck g4tw will have it uploaded by the time it actually installs.
norm once it downloads its installs but it dose it all in 1 think thats why it took so long now im ready to play
so here's an update; it's only on 16% downloaded!! i hope it downloads soon cause i want to play soooooooo bad!!! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 04:29

raelaroux wrote:
ana1000 wrote:
simonmana wrote:
LMAOOO! I thought the SAME. DAMN. THING.
LoL Puh-leeease, like they could implement anything that could really stand in the way of crackers. Maybe it will take a bit longer, but I have no doubt in my mind, that any game that isn't an online one IS crackable. Maybe they shouldn't gloat just yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 04:30

So I was digging around on other sims 4 forums and some one linked to a site that was selling preorders for a sims 4 premium service. Doesn't say if it's monthly or yearly and the price is normally $66 but it's priced at $32.86. Says it won't be released until Oct 10th. I have a bad feeling that if it's true all the extra stuff will be offered to those with the service. Hope it's not true but than it again, could just be typical EA. Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:33

@SoSoBelle: i saw something about that too, i heard that it may be a one time fee to get any DLC's early and at no additional cost. otherwise you pay for DLC's at far higher prices. idk how true it is. just what i heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:43

SoSoBelle wrote:So I was digging around on other sims 4 forums and some one linked to a site that was selling preorders for a sims 4 premium service. Doesn't say if it's monthly or yearly and the price is normally $66 but it's priced at $32.86. Says it won't be released until Oct 10th. I have a bad feeling that if it's true all the extra stuff will be offered to those with the service. Hope it's not true but than it again, could just be typical EA.  Rolling Eyes
I honestly dont care either way, i just hope people catch on and dont pay for that shiz. like, stop feeding into ea's bull! if we pay them, its like reaffirmation for bad behaviour. you wouldnt give a dog who just chewed your slippers a treat, right?
we need to beat EA with rolled up sheet metal. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 05:50

Wait, wait, wait... I am looking through some articles on the sims 4 and just realized, the teens are the same heights as adults.... is it just me, or does that seem like cutting corners? Why would adults, young adults, elders and now even teens be the same exact height?

Back to top Go down

About The Sims 4. *Important* - Page 15 Empty Sims 4 Cheats!

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 06:02

Cheats have been a part of The Sims since the very beginning.
Running low on funds? Don’t sell the sink! Cheat!

The Cheat Console can be brought up by pressing CTRL+SHIFT+C. Input the following text into the
text input field that appears at the top of the screen.

• “Help” - Lists all available commands into the command console. This will only list cheats
available to the players.
• “resetSim {FirstName} {LastName}” - Resets the Sim.
• “fullscreen” - toggles full screen on or off
• “headlineeffects {on/off}“ - Hides all headline effects including the Plumbbob, thought balloons, etc.
• “|Death.toggle” - Disables Death so that Sims don’t die.
• “FreeRealEstate [on|off]” - Can be entered at neighborhood/world. If on, all homes are free while
the cheat is active.
• “motherlode” - provides 50000 Simoleons
• “kaching” - provides 1000 Simoleons
• “rosebud” - provides 1000 Simoleons
• Pressing “Shift + ]” increases the size of objects (Interesting!)

CHEATS
• “testingcheats {true/false}” - Enables the use of further cheats

Entering “testingcheats true” , then entering “cas.fulleditmode” allows all CAS abilities.

Interaction Cheats are available by Shift+Clicking on objects and Sims once the player
types in “testingcheats true” in the command console.

Shift Clicking on Sims
- “Reset Object”, which will reset the Sim.
- “Add to Family” which adds the Sim to the current family.
- “Cheat Motive > Make Happy” which sets all motives to full and set mood to Happy.
- “Cheat Motive > Disable Motive Decay” which allows all motives to remain static
(if they had been enabled).
- “Cheat Motive > Enable Motive Decay” which allows all motives to change
dynamically (if they had been disabled).

Shift Clicking on objects
- “Reset Object”, which will reset the object.
Shift Clicking on dirtyable objects (ex: toilet, sink)
- “Make Dirty”, which will make the object dirty.
Shift Clicking on already dirty objects
- “Make Clean”, which will make the object clean.
Shift Clicking on the mailbox
- “Reset Object”, which will reset the object.

Shift Clicking on the ground
- “Teleport Me Here” which Teleports the selected Sim as close to the
clicked spot as it can.

Shift Clicking on a Sim
- “Modify in CAS” will allow editing of everything but name change
and modifying inherited traits.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 07:25

Water Nixi wrote:Wait, wait, wait... I am looking through some articles on the sims 4 and just realized, the teens are the same heights as adults.... is it just me, or does that seem like cutting corners? Why would adults, young adults, elders and now even teens be the same exact height?
In real life teens and adults tend to have the same height.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 07:46

Koala Sims wrote:
Water Nixi wrote:Wait, wait, wait... I am looking through some articles on the sims 4 and just realized, the teens are the same heights as adults.... is it just me, or does that seem like cutting corners? Why would adults, young adults, elders and now even teens be the same exact height?
In real life teens and adults tend to have the same height.
In my life, most teen (and adults) a way taller than me!    Facepalm  But in real life people have different height. I was hoping for a slider for that in Sims 4.  But now, for simmers who was having mod to allow teen and YA to have a love life (if a mod for that is release), no more problems when they kiss Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 08:53

booellis9 wrote:so i couldn't wait any longer so i bought it and its downloading now. i can't wait to play. it was a lot of money but it was a birthday gift from my husband.
 i did the same thing lol the only thing that made me buy it, it's cos i couldn't wait ;p
enjoy simming  Very Happy
gg
Preferences
§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y
u
i
o
p
[
]

Return

capslock
a
s
d
f
g
h
j
k
l
;
'
\

shift
`
z
x
c
v
b
n
m
/
shift

English

Deutsch

Español

Français

Italiano

Português

Русский

alt

alt

Preferences

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 09:12

What do you think , how long does it need , till you can upload the files ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 09:17

I was wondering, has G4TW or any other sites put out a decent crack for the demo??? Because I don't have origin (I got hacked a few weeks ago and they're still sorting it out and until then I can't even make a new account). I saw one or two that came out before the demo was released to everyone, but when I tried to use it it gave me a virus.

I'd really love to be able to make some demo CAS sims :C so if anyone knows about a good TS4 CAS demo crack thing please let me know? I haven't seen anything on the G4TW download page but thought that maybe I just hadn't found it in the forums.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 09:30

onecutekat wrote:I was wondering, has G4TW or any other sites put out a decent crack for the demo??? Because I don't have origin (I got hacked a few weeks ago and they're still sorting it out and until then I can't even make a new account). I saw one or two that came out before the demo was released to everyone, but when I tried to use it it gave me a virus.

I'd really love to be able to make some demo CAS sims :C so if anyone knows about a good TS4 CAS demo crack thing please let me know? I haven't seen anything on the G4TW download page but thought that maybe I just hadn't found it in the forums.

I think there is demo on site. You can try there. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Sep 2014, 10:06

InferiorDoll wrote:
onecutekat wrote:I was wondering, has G4TW or any other sites put out a decent crack for the demo??? Because I don't have origin (I got hacked a few weeks ago and they're still sorting it out and until then I can't even make a new account). I saw one or two that came out before the demo was released to everyone, but when I tried to use it it gave me a virus.

I think there is demo on SKIDROWCRACK site. You can try there. Cool
think your best bet is to look for the demo of 3dm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 26 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top