Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No expansion packs will install

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No expansion packs will install - Page 2 Empty No expansion packs will install

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 17:44

First topic message reminder :

Hey,
I'm having a problem that was the same as someone else on here but I was told to make a new thread. The previous post didn't help me at all.
I'm trying to install several sims 3 expansion packs but whenever I tell it to autorun this same message comes up for every expansion pack:

>SetupNew\setup.cpp (140)
PAPP:
PVENDOR:
PGUID:
$
@Windows Vista Service Pack 1 (7601)
IE Version: 9.11.9600.17280

I click on on "ok" and nothing happens, none will install, what can I do?

Thanks (:

Back to top Go down

No expansion packs will install - Page 2 Empty Re: No expansion packs will install

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:03

gwynisnotflawless wrote:I've tried uTorrent already, it won't work

Now why is that ? Do you get some kind of error message and if yes, what exactly does it say... ?

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

No expansion packs will install - Page 2 Empty Re: No expansion packs will install

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:14

I'm not even sure, I tried it before but all I remember is it didn't work so I'm sure I uninstalled it, I tried installing it again but it just opened and crashed? Then when I try to open something with it it says "Application not found", I'm so confused

//EDIT

I give up, nothing's going to work, thanks anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:28

gwynisnotflawless wrote:I'm not even sure, I tried it before but all I remember is it didn't work so I'm sure I uninstalled it, I tried installing it again but it just opened and crashed? Then when I try to open something with it it says "Application not found", I'm so confused

//EDIT

I give up, nothing's going to work, thanks anyway

Please read the part about "TeamViewer" here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

If you agree on "TeamViewer", try catching me or another team member on the forum's chatbox, sometime (please not today though; sometime else). The chatbox is located at the top of the forum's main page. And you need to click on "log in" there.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Sep 2014, 22:46

It seems like this is more than a "sims" problem.
You might want to try Team Viewer with a moderator (Carlos or me) or Admin.

//EDIT: You can try to use Advanced System Care (the free version will do) to repair your computer first.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top