Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues - Page 2 Empty The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 15:14

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

I'm currently trying to install The Sims 3 Late Night expansion pack but I'm experiencing a problem. I've tried various solutions and have read through the installation guide before posting here. I already have a copy of The Sims 3 on my laptop, it's a store bought version, just for your information. So, I've followed the step by step guide several times and get the 'Disc Authorization Failure' error message every time I load the game up? I'm not sure if I've done something wrong but I'm pretty sure I've done everything right, i.e, copying the cracks into the correct folder and so on and so forth. So, I'm wondering if someone could help me with this?

Thanks.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:25

ClownsAndChaos wrote:I've never installed the NoCD mod for my game, does it come with one of the downloads for the expansion packs or something? and I'm not sure why, but I can't find the exe file?

No, the NoCD mod is one from the Nraas suite. The Ultimate Fix also bypasses the disc authentication, so it's not needed (if you have it). Don't worry about it. Smile

The exe file is the same TS3W.exe you copied to The Sims 3\Game\Bin when you applied the Ultimate Fix. You should find it in there. It's the same location where you took the screenshot, and you can see it even in there. Let us know how it goes!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sims 3 (Late Night) Issues

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:26

I must have been looking in the wrong place, getting seriously confused here with all of the different files and folders. Sorry!

So, I found the launcher, opened that and it's still asking me to put a disc in for Island Paradise...

Last edited by ClownsAndChaos on Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:28; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:27

ClownsAndChaos wrote:I must have been looking in the wrong place, getting seriously confused here with all of the different files and folders. Sorry!

No problem! Remember to remove the Mods folder and then test the game to see if the error appears again. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:28

ClownsAndChaos wrote:I've never installed the NoCD mod for my game, does it come with one of the downloads for the expansion packs or something? and I'm not sure why, but I can't find the exe file?

It's OK, just to make sure...

Is your base game registered to an Origin account ? And can you repeat the steps from #2 to #4 here ?

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Keep in mind that if the game is registered in Origin, you must apply step #4 to C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sism 3\Game\Bin. If nothign works, let me have a look with TeamViewer at that. Please read up on "TeamViewer" here:

http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

If you agree on that, please log in at the forum's chatbox. It's located at the top of the forum's main page.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:32

Yes, it's registered to an Origin account, does that mean I need to copy the crack into the Origin location instead? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:34

ClownsAndChaos wrote:Yes, it's registered to an Origin account, does that mean I need to copy the crack into the Origin location instead? Thanks.

Yes, to the Origin location I just mentioned... Smile 

C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:35

So what do I need to do about the crack files I've already copied into the game/bin folder that wasn't the Origin one?

- - 

I've copied the crack files into the Origin folder, but when I try to open the game, on origin the 'play' button isn't available? I mean like, it's not highlighted for me to press. O_o what's happened there?

^ ignore the part about the play button, I opened the task manager and closed the launcher, then re opened it..however, it's STILL asking me for the disc for Island Paradise..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 20 Sep 2014, 18:51

ClownsAndChaos wrote:So what do I need to do about the crack files I've already copied into the game/bin folder that wasn't the Origin one?

- - 

I've copied the crack files into the Origin folder, but when I try to open the game, on origin the 'play' button isn't available? I mean like, it's not highlighted for me to press. O_o what's happened there?

^ ignore the part about the play button, I opened the task manager and closed the launcher, then re opened it..however, it's STILL asking me for the disc for Island Paradise..

Hi again! Smile

Could you please enter the Chatbox, at the main page of the Forum? We'll try to help you in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Sep 2014, 00:27

Hello,
Here is my suggestion:
Just copy the files from the #Crack folder of the Ultimate Fix to the following location: C:\Program files(x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
Then try again.

//EDIT: It seems this solved the problem.
I will now close this thread, please open a new topic should you need any help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top