Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest patch. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Latest patch. [SOLVED] Empty Latest patch. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 01:16

I’m having a hard time downloading the latest patch. Whenever I try to download on this site it brings me to a weird website.

Back to top Go down

Latest patch. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Latest patch. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 03:05

Xthrones wrote:I’m having a hard time downloading the latest patch. Whenever I try to download on this site it brings me to a weird website.

Hello @Xthrones,

The answer to your question is probably to be found here:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t33873-the-advertisements-on-the-forum-updated-on-22-10-20

We are running most of the download links posted on this Forum through an advertising service, with the aim of helping us finance the domains, hosting, other servers, GoogleDrives, etc. I believe we have been using that service since mid-2018 now.

Either way, while we are grateful for literally everybody who decides to support us in that regard, we're also aware that this is an extremely unpopular feature. In case the latter applies to you, feel free to just grab (Sims 4) repacks from other sources than G4TW.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 05:18

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it is not showing the ''watch video'' part after i click on the X - it is just ''discover interesting articles''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 05:29

Maybe if you're able to link me to the patch im looking for? that would be great Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 13:37

Xthrones wrote:Thanks for the reply, unfortunately it is not showing the ''watch video'' part after i click on the X - it is just ''discover interesting articles''

That's because we've removed the video in the meantime. Once you finished the part with "Discover interesting articles" click on the "Continue" button below. Wait until the 15 seconds-counter runs out, and then click "Continue to download".

Red star from Carlos

(as the guide about adverts says, the video is only present on these download links for the first 7 days after the release).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 18:34

When I do that it brings me to a page on this website that doesn’t have anything

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 19:05

Xthrones wrote:When I do that it brings me to a page on this website that doesn’t have anything

No, it doesn't. Smile  Tested it myself again, and everything works as intended. You're also extremely vague in your assertions, on what exactly you clicked on, what exactly "a page on this website that doesn't have anything" means, et cetera. Your comment - without any further information - doesn't make sense, not even remotely.

Look, if you don't like these ads and/or for some reason you really cannot figure it out, then just get your stuff elsewhere and save yourself and us further trouble. Because we will keep using the advertising service as planned.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 24 Nov 2019, 19:15

[adm]Comment removed due to a violation of Forum Rule #3[/adm]

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 24 Nov 2019, 19:22

Xthrones wrote:(...)

Latest patch. [SOLVED] FeqCVmM

Edit: banned for posting misleading information about G4TW! Not even taking into account your personal attacks against me, which I'm fine with, no worries. Smile  But you cannot post "fake news" about G4TW or the ads here.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top