Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 30 Sep 2014, 07:39

First topic message reminder :

I need help, I don't have game\bin folders, OR origin games folder, though I have origin.

//EDIT

NEVERMIND. 'FACEPALM'

//EDIT

It's making me redownload sims 3 OHGODWHY

//EDIT

Is it SUPPOSED to make you reinstall the game?

//EDIT

I am about to cry ohmygod FML all my games have to reinstall No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED] - Page 2 Icon_sad HELP

Back to top Go down

No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 02 Oct 2014, 20:24

Carlos wrote:So is this problem resolved, now, SeoY ? Smile 

Well, I was able to get the "Repair game" button to appear on Origin, and (s)he said (s)he would come back as soon as the game was repaired, but I haven't seen the user since... Sad

Back to top Go down

No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED] - Page 2 Empty Re: No Origin Games Folder? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 07:30

I'm back, it's repaired, but the error is still there. BTW, i'm a  girl, so the word IS she. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 05 Oct 2014, 09:46

arsweetie1234 wrote:I'm back, it's repaired, but the error is still there. BTW, i'm a  girl, so the word IS she. Smile

OK, what exactly did you try before ? If you haven't done so yet, please have a look at the following video and do the solution shown there:

The video is for 64-bit Windows systems. If your Windows is 32-bit, the registry location is a bit different, than the one shown in the video, namely: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Software -> Sims.

After you did that, please repeat the steps from #2 to #4, shown here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

Good luck again. Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 14:51

arsweetie1234 wrote:I'm back, it's repaired, but the error is still there. BTW, i'm a  girl, so the word IS she. Smile

Hi again! Very Happy

Looking back on your posts, I saw you mentioned you deleted your saves. How exactly did you do this? 

And could you please tell us the exact location where you applied the Ultimate Fix? Have you ever uninstalled any EPs?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 19:56

As I hope you are glad to hear, my sims is working again, this thread can be closed now. Kthxbye. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 05 Oct 2014, 19:59

arsweetie1234 wrote:As I hope you are glad to hear, my sims is working again, this thread can be closed now. Kthxbye. Smile

The problem was solved via TeamViewer. Apparently the installation of Pets was faulty, leaving registry keys missing apart from the ones mentioned in the video for the fix. An uninstallation of Pets with Your Uninstaller! Pro, and then patching and applying the Ultimate Fix again seemingly fixed the issue.

If you ever encounter any other problems, don't doubt to come back! I'll go ahead and close the topic now. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top