Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED] Empty Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 14:56

Hi guys! I've never made an account before, but I've known about this site for a while now and I wanted to thank you for working so hard!!

That being said, after I downloaded and installed your The Sims 4 torrent, I get the following error:

Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED] V3Cdr8O

I have no idea what this means or what to do. Can anyone help me out? ^^;

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 15:01

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

Please, take a look at this post:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18081-problem-launching-the-game#125731

It seems some people are getting this error, and the team is already looking into it. When we find any info on that we'll let you know. Smile

Back to top Go down

Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Error while trying to start the game after installing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 23 Oct 2014, 15:03

Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't realized it's been mentioned before! I didn't see it in this category so I thought it wasn't ^^;

Thanks for replying! Smile

//EDIT

Nyssa wrote:Oh I'm sorry, I hadn't realized it's been mentioned before! I didn't see it in this category so I thought it wasn't ^^;

Thanks for replying! Smile

how to solve? i can't find it anywhere

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 23 Oct 2014, 16:43

Nyssa wrote:how to solve? i can't find it anywhere

If you read the post SeoY linked to, you will have seen that we're working on a solution. Right now, as I'm typing this, the Admin is going to upload an "Ultimate fix" for that.

At first you must completely de-activate all your anti-virus software, and add the location of your Sims 4 base game to the "exceptions" of the anit-virus software too. After that, re-apply that "Sims 4 Ultimate fix" and you should be ready again to play. Smile

P.S. please do not double-post; use the "edit"-button on your post if you want to add stuff to your original message.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 23 Oct 2014, 16:52

Hello,

Try this new The Sims 4 Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18086-the-sims-4-ultimate-fix

Please let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 06:55

Carlos wrote:
Nyssa wrote:how to solve? i can't find it anywhere

I didn't write that o__O

Anyway, thanks so much, I'm going to try it Smile  {and will edit my post with how it went ;p}

Edit: It seems to work!! I haven't had time to play for more than 15 minutes yet (grrr real life!), but I was able to start the Create A Sim feature without any more errors, so hopefully that was all *knocks on wood*. Thanks so much!!

Mod edit: I consider the problem solved, hence I'll close this. If you have any more questions, feel free to opena new thread. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top