Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loading Screens!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Loading Screens! Empty Loading Screens!

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 15:50

I've noticed the loading screens between going to the neighbours, and I actually like them.

They don't take longer than 10 seconds and they actually make the game much smoother.

It's much better than The Sims 3 loading screens, they took AGES!

I don't see why everybody hates the loading screens...

Back to top Go down

Loading Screens! Empty Re: Loading Screens!

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:11

Well maybe for you, but loading screens for me take ages up to a minute, maybe its just my old HDD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:11

When I heard that there would be loading screens everywhere I was pissed off. But after trying it was awesome. We finally have Sims everywhere! I would buy the game if I had the money. Its really good actually, I'm loving the game so far Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:23

Belzebu wrote:
When I heard that there would be loading screens everywhere I was pissed off. But after trying it was awesome. We finally have Sims everywhere! I would buy the game if I had the money. Its really good actually, I'm loving the game so far Smile
Its pretty good when you first started but it got boring for me when i completed 6-7 aspirations, lol Razz
The neighbours just age and die which is pretty sad, when I decided to settle down, the sims are just stuck at their low level jobs which is even more boring because its like i have to play a new sim to get some needed traits and get promoted in their jobs

Besides completing aspirations, making babies, then repeat there isnt a lot to play which is kinda sad, hope the future brings some fun updates

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:36

LegendarySims wrote:I've noticed the loading screens between going to the neighbours, and I actually like them.

They don't take longer than 10 seconds and they actually make the game much smoother.

It's much better than The Sims 3 loading screens, they took AGES!

I don't see why everybody hates the loading screens...

Hello LegendarySims,

I think what some people (me including) are mainly concerned with is not so much those short loading screens, but rather the fact that you simply don't have a fully-opened neighborhood anymore, where you can freely walk around as you wish, like in Sims 3.

It was argued that this was done to save up on system resources, but yes, in the end, this strongly reminds me of The Sims 2...just with better graphics.

WhatDidUJustCallMe? 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 16:57

AssToast wrote:
Belzebu wrote:
Its pretty good when you first started but it got boring for me when i completed 6-7 aspirations, lol Razz
The neighbours just age and die which is pretty sad, when I decided to settle down, the sims are just stuck at their low level jobs which is even more boring because its like i have to play a new sim to get some needed traits and get promoted in their jobs

Besides completing aspirations, making babies, then repeat there isnt a lot to play which is kinda sad, hope the future brings some fun updates

Well, Sims 3 was kinda like that. I would get bored after achieving a steady life, a good house and being on the second generation of the family lol
I'm anxious for the expansion pack

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 24 Oct 2014, 17:38

I can't wait for the expansion packs, I've been playing The Sims 4 for about 10 minutes and I can feel it getting boring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top