Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fix for endless loading screens help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fix for endless loading screens help Empty Fix for endless loading screens help

Post by Guest Tue 30 May 2017, 22:59

I downloaded the fix and my antivirus keeps removing it whenever I try to open it, saying its a virus.

Now I can easily restore it and keep it from removing it again, but I want confirmation on whether or not it is an actual virus or not first, cause the file looks pretty suspicious to me. It also attempted to add other files into my comp after I'd opened it, one specifically called "00000000" which was also removed for the same reason shortly after the fix was removed.

Back to top Go down

Fix for endless loading screens help Empty Re: Fix for endless loading screens help

Post by Guest Wed 31 May 2017, 10:04

THIS IS A FALSE POSITIVE. No problem downloading it and installing. Hundreds of people, me included, are using this fix and it works.

Back to top Go down

Fix for endless loading screens help Empty Re: Fix for endless loading screens help

Post by Guest Thu 01 Jun 2017, 16:46

Hi @Drakynnan

If you download from the G4TW, it's actually just a false positive, as mentioned above. However, now that the parenthood is out, the loading fix is not needed. 

Do keep us updated as to whether your game is working fine now.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top