Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crashing :( [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crashing :( [SOLVED] Empty Crashing :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 09:26

Hello Games4theworld, I been having a problem with my Sims 4. Everything is fine like creating a sim, moving them into houses, but I keep crashing when I pick a household to play. Is it because I downloaded mods into the game or my anti virus? So far my anti virus did not pick up anything. Can you guys please help me THANK! Very Happy

p.s I forgot to mention I download origin, because I wanted to get a sim that I wanted really bad! So I went online grab the sim real quick then went back offline. Maybe that what messing up the game. Anyway please let me know Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Crashing :( [SOLVED] Empty Re: Crashing :( [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 16:25

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

If your antivirus had picked up anything, it would most likely give you an error at the start and not let you continue. But we're still experimenting with this.

I suggest that you take your Mods out of the game temporarily and then try again. It's unlikely that Origin had caused this issue, but as I said, we're still figuring out some thing. Wink

Please, keep us updated. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Oct 2014, 23:59

Thank for the response! Ok so I deleted all the mods off the game and it solved the problem. The game is running awesome now!

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Oct 2014, 03:02

Mrlaa wrote:Thank for the response! Ok so I deleted all the mods off the game and it solved the problem. The game is running awesome now!

Hello Mrlaa,

Good to hear that ! But could you also tell us maybe what mods exactly you had ? So that others learn about it, too ? Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 03:22

Ahh the mods I had was couple clothings for males, eyebrows for males, eyes for male, hairs, and skintones Very Happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 14:10

Mrlaa wrote:Ahh the mods I had was couple clothings for males, eyebrows for males, eyes for male, hairs, and skintones Very Happy!

We'll take that into account for the future. Thanks again! Smile

Problem solved, topic closed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top