Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Empty Problem starting the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 26 Oct 2014, 04:33

I have this problem that I follow all the installation instructions and applied already the Sims 4 ultimate fix.
BUT everytime I will try to run the game it only shows black screen with my cursor loading. I try to wait for a moment
but it never start, and it is also so hard to minimize the game. Sad 

I am really excited to play this game, please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance!

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Back to top Go down

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem starting the game. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 26 Oct 2014, 08:13

Ann wrote:I have this problem that I follow all the installation instructions and applied already the Sims 4 ultimate fix.
BUT everytime I will try to run the game it only shows black screen with my cursor loading. I try to wait for a moment
but it never start, and it is also so hard to minimize the game. Sad 

I am really excited to play this game, please help me to solve this.

Thanks in advance!

Help Help Help Help Help Help Help Help

Hello Ann, and welcome,

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Screen17

This screenshot is for Sims 3, but you should be able to apply these settings to the TS4.exe file too (I don't have a screenshot for Sims 4 at hand now, since right now I'm using a different computer, on which Sims 4 is not installed).

You can either right-click on the TS4.exe shortcut on your desktop to do that, or you can also go directly to that file, in the base game location of Sims 4, namely C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Game\Bin. After that, re-start the game again.

Good luck, and keep us posted !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problem starting the game. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 27 Oct 2014, 10:32

Hi Carlos,

Thanks!!

I was able to follow your instructions but I was running the game on windows 8.

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] <a href=Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Screenshot_zps21557289

Please check and let me know what to do with this,

I already re-install the game but i don't try to boot it again because of worrying to experience the same problem in order to close the game i have to restart my pc. Sad

Thanks in advance!

Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 27 Oct 2014, 11:38

Ann wrote:Hi Carlos,

Thanks!!

I was able to follow your instructions but I was running the game on windows 8.

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] <a href=Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Screenshot_zps21557289

Please check and let me know what to do with this,

I already re-install the game but i don't try to boot it again because of worrying to experience the same problem in order to close the game i have to restart my pc. Sad

Thanks in advance!

Ann

You can mark the box "Run As Administrator". But I'm not sure if it's going to work, since the other options (that show up in my Windows) can improve graphics peformance.

Can you tell me a few system specs of your computer ? Smile  Like the CPU, graphics card, RAM, etc...
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 00:22

Hi again carlos Smile

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] <a href=Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Specs_zps85dece56

I have tried again to boot it up, and IT WORKS  properly  Hammertime They see me rolin' Heeeeeey, Macarena Can't touch banana
no lags, crashes and glitches. Very Happy and i feel i am the happiest person around haha. lol!

I just have to re-install it again. Smile

Thanks for the help anyway! Smile I really appreciate it.  

Thanks suuuuuper. Razz Wink

-Ann

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 28 Oct 2014, 17:22

Ann wrote:Hi again carlos Smile

Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] <a href=Problem starting the game. [SOLVED] Specs_zps85dece56

I have tried again to boot it up, and IT WORKS  properly  Hammertime They see me rolin' Heeeeeey, Macarena Can't touch banana
no lags, crashes and glitches. Very Happy and i feel i am the happiest person around haha. lol!

I just have to re-install it again. Smile

Thanks for the help anyway! Smile I really appreciate it.  

Thanks suuuuuper. Razz Wink

-Ann

That's nice to hear ! Smile  If you have any other issues, feel free to open a new thread, or PM me if you want this thread ti be re-opened, since I will close it. Have fun ! Topic closed.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top