Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legit Sims 3 from Origin and trying to install expansion

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Legit Sims 3 from Origin and trying to install expansion Empty Legit Sims 3 from Origin and trying to install expansion

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 04:43

I have bought a legit The Sims 3 base game disc years ago but lost it. I've registered it on Origin and one day I saw that I was able to download off Origin because I registered it. It works great. I've tried downloading Into the Future but I can not figure out how to drag the files into The Sims 3 Origin version since they look different. Can someone help?  Help Help Help
The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Legit Sims 3 from Origin and trying to install expansion Empty Re: Legit Sims 3 from Origin and trying to install expansion

Post by Guest Tue 28 Oct 2014, 04:49

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Smile

Please, take a look at the guide for installing The Sims 3 here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

What you need to do is install Into the Future by double clicking the Autorun inside of the folder you extracted.
Then, download the Manual Patch from the Step 2 and double click it.
When it's done, download the Ultimate Fix, and take the .dll and .exe inside the #Crack folder (only this folder, you can ignore the rest of them), and copy them to Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin. Make sure to select "Copy and Replace" if prompted.

That's all you need to do. I hope I was clear enough. Please, do let us know how it goes. Good luck! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top