Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wondering

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wondering  Empty wondering

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 01:35

Hello Simmers

so i already bought the game since i couldn't wait lol
can i still download to tho?
and if i can't download it, can i like use your updates, eps and stuff for the game that i already bought?
like when i need to?

i hope i was clear and please forgive my english Smile 

Thnx in advance

Back to top Go down

wondering  Empty Re: wondering

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Oct 2014, 04:16

jojowah wrote:Hello Simmers

and if i can't download it, can i like use your updates, eps and stuff for the game that i already bought?
like when i need to?

Thnx in advance

//MOVED

Hello jojowah,

If you want to download and install G4TW's game, you would have to un-install your legit game from Origin first. As for the updates, you don't need "cracked" updates if you have a legit game. Smile  You can get all game updates from Origin, for free. By default, automatic updates are enabled in Origin, but you can also right-click on your game in the Origin library and select "Update".

If you want to use the pirated "Digital Deluxe" DLC from Games4TheWorld's game, in your legit Sims 4, then this is not possible (at the moment).

And how future expansions will work with this base game, I can't tell either. Sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 17 Dec 2014, 03:42

Carlos wrote:
jojowah wrote:Hello Simmers

like when i need to?

Thnx in advance

//MOVED

Hello jojowah,

If you want to download and install G4TW's game, you would have to un-install your legit game from Origin first. As for the updates, you don't need "cracked" updates if you have a legit game. Smile  You can get all game updates from Origin, for free. By default, automatic updates are enabled in Origin, but you can also right-click on your game in the Origin library and select "Update".

If you want to use the pirated "Digital Deluxe" DLC from Games4TheWorld's game, in your legit Sims 4, then this is not possible (at the moment).

And how future expansions will work with this base game, I can't tell either. Sorry. WhatDidUJustCallMe?

soon there will be a new update for the sims 4.
i have already downloaded the sims 4 from G4TW but didn't install it yet.
i'm thinking i have to uninstall my legit sims 4 as u said and move on with the game with u guys not with origin 
specially since we're getting a new update.

i really thought that if i buy the game i can also use the updates and the stuff from G4TW Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sun 21 Dec 2014, 23:09

jojowah wrote:
i really thought that if i buy the game i can also use the updates and the stuff from G4TW Sad

Welcome to the world of "modern games". Almost every game today is connected either to Origin, Steam or any other "game client", because of anti-piracy measures. In cases like that, you usually cannot "mix" legit with pirated game contents. 

In cases like that, you can either buy the game, and ALL DLCs. Or you stick with pirated stuff only. This is not like Sims 3 anymore, unfortunately.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top