Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode  Empty How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 13:12

1. How do I enter a mode where I can just build on a lot without playing one of their stupid sims, like I did in Sims 3?
2. If anyone manages to find a successful way to turn off tutorials please make it a sticky.
3. I hate this game
4. Do you have to click on all the stupid 'you have new content' rubbish every time you load the stupid game?
5. I hate this game

Back to top Go down

How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode  Empty Re: How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode

Post by Guest Thu 30 Oct 2014, 13:44

Hi there! Smile

To Build on a lot, just click it and select the second icon that appears on the right if it's a house, or the first if it's a community lot. If you hover over it it should say "Build".
We're still figuring out a way to disable tutorials without Origin. We'll keep you updated with any progress.
Actually, that "You have new content" messages should only appear once, unless you go online in your account and then offline again.

Back to top Go down

How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode  Empty Re: How do I enter Neighbourhood build mode

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 30 Oct 2014, 18:16

lilyPoo wrote:1. How do I enter a mode where I can just build on a lot without playing one of their stupid sims, like I did in Sims 3?
2. If anyone manages to find a successful way to turn off tutorials please make it a sticky.
3. I hate this game
4. Do you have to click on all the stupid 'you have new content' rubbish every time you load the stupid game?
5. I hate this game

Hello lilyPoo,

Indeed, these "new content" messages should only appear once. They can appear again, for example, when you rename or delete your username-folder "The Sims 4", located in My Documents/Electronic Arts. So when the game creates a fresh "The Sims 4"-folder, upon starting the game next time, you will get the message, but again only once.

If you mean to get those messages all the time, then this is not normal, but at present I don't have an explanation for that. WhatDidUJustCallMe? 

About the game itself...I strongly assume you pirated it ? In that case, you can view it from a positive standpoint: at least you didn't throw out money for it. Very Happy  I actually have a legit game on Origin, and I can't say I like it too much either. It feels like The Sims 2 with better graphics. Personally, I hope they (EA/Maxis) do something about this "locked" neighborhood, so that you can actually walk around more freely, like in Sims 3. This would be my main concern with the game.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top