Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expected Expansions!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Expected Expansions! Empty Expected Expansions!

Post by Guest Sun 09 Nov 2014, 22:04

Hey guys, LegendarySims here.

I wanted to discuss what you think is to come with The Sims™ 4?

I'm very exited for the new Stuff/Expansion packs, among the Store Content if it ever arrives.

What are your predictions for The Sims™ 4 Expansions? Do you think they'll be the same style as The Sims™ 3? 

If you've noticed, The Sims™ 2&3 have both had similar expansions with more stuff included.

Do you think it's time Maxis and EA expanded? Or do you think they'll stick with what they've got?

Back to top Go down

Expected Expansions! Empty Re: Expected Expansions!

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 00:30

For me I think one great addition would be Pets and Seasons, with both EP would make the game even more fun to play with, and this EP were the best for me in TS3!

Ty Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 01:34

Yeah, those two are very good expansions!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 13:49

I would be glad to have The Sims 4 Pets,Supernatural,Seasons,And island paradise,along with some new styled expansion packs!

(i just wish there would be an expansion pack for online,maybe by now they could've  discovered how build mode would work in it,therefore working again..)

i know lots of people are gonna say no,but i wish there was an expansion back to bring online/multiplayer back. If you say no,well jesus,that doesn't mean others won't play either because you say no.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Nov 2014, 20:59

Yeah, multiplayer interactions were amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 19 Nov 2014, 05:37

I think they'll probably "stick to what they 'know'", while quite vanilla they know it works and it is somewhat realistic in means of thing people daydream about, want, and so on. (I personally would love to see mermaids in Sims 4 simply because the games graphics are better than 3. And I think they'd look amazing.) But they did add in the ability to breastfeed and the new range of realistic emotions, so maybe they'll go a different route with this particular game. Either way I really hope they release the first EP soon, while 4 has 100's of great qualities I am already bored with it due to my growing accustomed to the Sims 3's EP's all out already. With that being said let's hope for something awesome and hope it comes soon. I'm impatient. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Dec 2014, 23:13

As long as I have Pets and Supernatural I'll be happy  Very Happy
But I would love to see some new stuff. I'm not sure exactly what I want, but I'd love to see change. Maybe an expansion pack that adds more emotions or traits?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 11:50

Come on people, University in Sims 2 was awesome ! Let's hope they make something as fun Very Happy
Leave pets alone, they are cute and all but since Sims are too demanding than in Sims 3, imagine playing with pets too ... errr.

I want university ! And less caring plants ... and Makin' Magic !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 04 Dec 2014, 20:32

teajunkie wrote:Come on people, University in Sims 2 was awesome ! Let's hope they make something as fun Very Happy

I completely forgot about University! Ermahgerd  Yeah, I'd like to see that return as well   Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 04 Dec 2014, 20:54

I don't expect anything (good) from EA/Maxis, lol. But I'd love to see more "elaborate" careers in TS4 one day. Something similar to "Ambitions" in TS3, but on a larger scale.

Careers like the private investigator, firefighter, and similar jobs like in TS3. Things where you don't (merely) disappear into a rabbithole, but where you have to do stuff. Very Happy 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Dec 2014, 00:44

Right now any Expansion packs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 09 Dec 2014, 02:33

Hi Everyone,

I love that you can be an astronaut in TS4, but I would love to be able to see where they go on their adventures. Maybe like TS3 World Adventures...And what about disabilities like wheelchairs where you have to build ramps and not just stairs?

And speaking about ramps...what about taking our little baby out for a stroll or a job? Pop them in a pram or jogger pram and off the mum or dad or family goes. Smile

P.S. G4TW Rox!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 17:20

They can also make a peace and war or government expansion
Like a simcity in sims 4 pack:
You make countries, you can make them war, or stay at peace, and your sims can travel around
Maybe your sims in the politic career can also have choices of what the country does....
Just an idea..... Wat.

Maybe also a more realistic death in an expansion about graveyards and such (a reaper career maybe, and the dead sims don't disappear, you can choose what to do.....bury them, cremate remains, (or if you are my physics teacher) leave the corpses to the dogs.......you know.......)

And maybe too a stuff pack including EA characters and their clothes into the sims 4 (example of things that might be there: Alistair with templar armor, Irish with US marine clothes, Isaac Clark with his RIG...etc)

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Dec 2014, 19:30

AlKabeer wrote:They can also make a peace and war or government expansion
You make countries, you can make them war, or stay at peace, and your sims can travel around
Maybe your sims in the politic career can also have choices of what the country does....
Just an idea..... Wat.

But that wouldn't be Sims anymore, in my opinion. Smile  Stuff like that should "stay" in games like Civilization and such. Generally, you would alter the "character" of any (!) game too much, if you add too many "foreign" elements into it.

And whether that game would be popular then is another question too. We should also take into account that while the Sims franchise is highly popular, you can't really call it a highly-complex game. Unlike, again, Civilization and similar games.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 21:08

Carlos wrote:
AlKabeer wrote:They can also make a peace and war or government expansion
Just an idea..... Wat.

But that wouldn't be Sims anymore, in my opinion. Smile  Stuff like that should "stay" in games like Civilization and such. Generally, you would alter the "character" of any (!) game too much, if you add too many "foreign" elements into it.

And whether that game would be popular then is another question too. We should also take into account that while the Sims franchise is highly popular, you can't really call it a highly-complex game. Unlike, again, Civilization and similar games.
Ok, but it was just an idea you know.....but no probs... Oh my... ...Probably too much politics on my side....XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Layloria Sun 14 Dec 2014, 21:29

They'll probably choose ones which sold and was received really well with the Sims 3. I bet Pets will because of its huge popularity and fans are constantly asking for it with every Sim game so its become more of an expectation.

I assume they may add toddlers and possibly some more features that we are missing and fans want.

I think they will stick to real life where they will add features that are more realistic but fun at the same time.

Layloria Like a Star @ heaven
Layloria
Layloria
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3/4; MySims; Minecraft; Zoo Tycoon 2; GTA V; Skyrim; Sherlock Holmes Series

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top