Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know what I did wrong

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't know what I did wrong Empty I don't know what I did wrong

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 04:31

I'm not new to this at all, as I've been downloading torrents (especially Sims) for quite a few years now. I've installed all of Sims 4 from beginning to start, following all the instructions carefully. Sims 4 was running perfectly fine until the Cats and Dogs update. I installed it and made my family, but once I tried to play the new world from Cats and Dogs, nothing came up. I've tried replacing the Game folder with a fixed one, patching, and checking over instructions, and nothing seemed to work. Anything that I could do?

Back to top Go down

I don't know what I did wrong Empty Re: I don't know what I did wrong

Post by Guest Tue 27 Mar 2018, 13:28

infinite loading of households is caused by the old crack of Vampires\Toddlers\Bowling.
Completely delete the folders Game and Game_ (if you have it) and replace with the folder Game from Cats & Dogs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Mar 2018, 01:10

Tarac wrote:infinite loading of households is caused by the old crack of Vampires\Toddlers\Bowling.
Completely delete the folders Game and Game_ (if you have it) and replace with the folder Game from Cats & Dogs.
Thank you for the reply,
I tried deleting all of the folders and replacing them with the folder Game from Cats & Dogs and it did the same thing.

Edit: 
I fixed my game by using the all-in-one game instead. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top