Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 4 wont start video card problem help:(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 4 wont start video card problem help:( Empty Sims 4 wont start video card problem help:(

Post by Guest Tue 25 Nov 2014, 05:07

When ever I start up sims 4 i get " cant play on this video card" error but the last time I checked i should be able to play sims 4 on my computer. It can play sims 3 and all its expansion packs as well as Black and white 1 and 2, sims medieval, and spore just fine. Also a bit b4 your release of sims 4 I downloaded another I didn't get any error message but that wouldnt start either. From what I deduced from that issue was that I needed to download some microsoft cisual 64 or 86 file but my computer could only download one of them when it really required the other  Oh my... sorry to be so vague I wish I could be more help anyway heres my system info

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Sims 4 wont start video card problem help:( Empty Re: Sims 4 wont start video card problem help:(

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Nov 2014, 05:21

Pandah wrote:When ever I start up sims 4 i get " cant play on this video card" error but the last time I checked i should be able to play sims 4 on my computer. It can play sims 3 and all its expansion packs as well as Black and white 1 and 2, sims medieval, and spore just fine. Also a bit b4 your release of sims 4 I downloaded another I didn't get any error message but that wouldnt start either. From what I deduced from that issue was that I needed to download some microsoft cisual 64 or 86 file but my computer could only download one of them when it really required the other  Oh my... sorry to be so vague I wish I could be more help anyway heres my system info

Spoiler:

Hello Pandah and welcome,

I put your info into a spoiler, because almost everything in it is useless here. Wink  But did you make sure to download and install the LATEST drivers for your graphics card ?

Also note that your card doesn't seem to be supported for TS4. See this here:
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/774696/updated-supported-graphics-card-list-the-sims-4-edition

At least I can't seem to find your card in there. If it doesn't work, then I'm out of other explanations, sorry. 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top