Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED] Empty Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 24 Aug 2015, 21:03

Hi guys. I have a little problem with The Sims 4. A few months ago I was able to launch the game, but now I have this error:

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED] QL1gO00 

My Graphic Card IS up-date to latest version, so IDK what I have to do. Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 25 Aug 2015, 02:23

Lubicze wrote:Hi guys. I have a little problem with The Sims 4. A few months ago I was able to launch the game, but now I have this error:

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED] QL1gO00 

My Graphic Card IS up-date to latest version, so IDK what I have to do. Anyone?

//MOVED

Hello and welcome,

Did the error come up with the latest Spa Day/Kitchen stuff-update ? Also, navigate to Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4 and open the Config.txt file. Scroll down to the portion that says "Graphics device info", and copy + paste that text portion here. For the purpose of collecting information, it might be useful for us, though I'm not sure if we can come up with a direct solution right now, sorry.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED] Empty Re: Unable to start: Can't run the sims 4 with the video card in this system [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 12:54

I didn't run The Sims 4 for a month, until the Spa Day/Kitchen stuff-update. 

Config.txt wrote:=== Graphics device info ===
Number:          0
Name (driver):   AMD Radeon HD 5700 Series
Name (database): Radeon HD 5700 Series [Found: 1, Supported: 1]
Vendor:          ATI
Chipset:         Vendor: 1002, Device: 68b8, Board: 200a1787, Chipset: 0000
Driver:          aticfx32.dll, Version: 8.17.10.1404, GUID: D7B71EE2-2BF8-11CF-4B71-0000BEC2C535
Driver version:  1404
Monitor:         \\.\DISPLAY5
Texture memory:  1010MB
Vertex program:  3.0
Pixel program:   3.0
Hardware TnL:    1
Opt. features:   +sab +a8l8 +rgba16f +r32f +bc4 +bc5 -rawz +intz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 19:06

Well, even when I installed a original version The Sims 4 I have this error too. So IDK What happend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 20:33

Here I'm. Again. I fixed my original game. 

I had to open "Game Properies...", next I had  to turn off "Origin in Game" and type "-w" in "Command Line Arguments"

Now, how I can do it with Ur game (with fix)

I FIXED GAME WITH FIX Smile I add Fix to original game, so I can play now. Smile Anyway, TY for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 25 Aug 2015, 22:16

Lubicze wrote:Here I'm. Again. I fixed my original game. 

I had to open "Game Properies...", next I had  to turn off "Origin in Game" and type "-w" in "Command Line Arguments"

Now, how I can do it with Ur game (with fix)

I FIXED GAME WITH FIX Smile I add Fix to original game, so I can play now. Smile Anyway, TY for help.

Hi there! Very Happy

It's good to hear that! Thanks for letting us know what you did to fix it. This will certainly help in the future.

As your problem seems solved now, I'll close the topic. Don't doubt to come back if you need anything else. Have fun!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top