Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED] Empty The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 16:09

I had downloaded the Ultimate fix and follow the instructions, but still the same problem.
I repair it, uninstall it and re-install again many times, still can't get to the game. (vcredist_x64.exe, vcredist_x86.exe)
And i don't have "The.Sims.4.Launcher.exe" 
Do you know what's the problem?
Why God. Sad

PS: Sorry for my bad english  Why.

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 16:32

Hi there, and welcome to the Games4theworld Forum! Very Happy

What is the error code you are getting? E0, E1103 or E1104?

And what antivirus do you have? Did you make sure to add all of the folders mentioned in the guide to the exceptions list?

Back to top Go down

The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED] Empty Re: The dynamic library "rld.dll" failed to initialize [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 27 Nov 2014, 16:46

The error is different then the last one, error is "RldOrigin.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system adminitrator or not software vendor for support." after that have a fatal error E0.
i'm using JINSHAN, its a product from China.
Actually i don't know is it the correct way to add the folders to exceptions list ..

//EDIT

I think i'm using the correct way to add the ALL folders to the exceptions list.
now i changed it to 360, from china too.
but still can't fix the problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 27 Nov 2014, 18:38

Hi,

Did you remove the old anti-virus software completely?
If so, can you kindly post a screenshot of the exceptions list of you 360 anti-virus software?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 01:43

i re-download the ultimate fix and with anti-virus disabled.
It worked, now i can open the game Smile Smile
Thanks a lot! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 28 Nov 2014, 14:15

Geraldine93 wrote:i re-download the ultimate fix and with anti-virus disabled.
It worked, now i can open the game Smile Smile
Thanks a lot! Laughing

Glad that the issue is solved now! Topic closed. Should you need anything else, be sure to come back. Have fun! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top