Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin and Online in-game content

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Origin and Online in-game content Empty Origin and Online in-game content

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 04:03

Quick question about the in-game online activity. I am assuming since this isn't a copy with a key from EA attaching your origin account would not be a good idea correct?

Back to top Go down

Origin and Online in-game content Empty Re: Origin and Online in-game content

Post by Guest Thu 11 Dec 2014, 04:08

Hi there! Smile

Here:
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t18195-connecting-to-the-gallery-in-the-sims-4

I wrote a guide regarding most of that. The Disclaimer at the top suggests that you use a Fake account, to be sure. But it's your choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 11 Dec 2014, 20:02

AlwaysSimming wrote:Quick question about the in-game online activity. I am assuming since this isn't a copy with a key from EA attaching your origin account would not be a good idea correct?

Hello,

Yes, what SeoY said. As I hinted in this article, when you are using the Origin client to aid yourself in running pirated games, you are basically breaking the terms of service, which you agreed to when making the Origin account.

Nobody really knows though what *can* possibly happen if you use your precious Origin account with many legit serials. I'd even say that only very few people inside the EA/Maxis hierarchy know what can happen.

Better be safe than sorry though. So yes, use a fake Origin account, with no serials in it. Good luck ! Smile 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top