Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems Empty Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems

Post by Guest Fri 11 Mar 2016, 20:01

So, yesterday when I finished downloading all of the expansions and stuff packs for the Sims 2 in order, I followed the last instruction which was to copy Sims2EP9.exe from the folder #Crack and paste it into the TSBin folder. I did that.
It's strange because I receive 2 different error messages. If I launch the game from the Sims2EP.exe that I placed in the TSBin folder, it gives me the error that it failed to enumerate any DirectX 9 compatible graphics adapters in the system and then it closes. But if I go to the Windows 8 screen and search for The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff, it goes to the launcher and I run it but then it says it needs a disc. Can someone help me, I really wanna play Sims 2 WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Back to top Go down

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems Empty Re: Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems

Post by The_gh0stm4n Sat 12 Mar 2016, 08:01

Clementine00 wrote:So, yesterday when I finished downloading all of the expansions and stuff packs for the Sims 2 in order, I followed the last instruction which was to copy Sims2EP9.exe from the folder #Crack and paste it into the TSBin folder. I did that.
It's strange because I receive 2 different error messages. If I launch the game from the Sims2EP.exe that I placed in the TSBin folder, it gives me the error that it failed to enumerate any DirectX 9 compatible graphics adapters in the system and then it closes. But if I go to the Windows 8 screen and search for The Sims 2 Mansion & Garden Stuff, it goes to the launcher and I run it but then it says it needs a disc. Can someone help me, I really wanna play Sims 2 WhatDidUJustCallMe?

Hello and welcome to the forum @Clementine00,

Sims 2 Ultimate Collection problems G34wEg1

This is the exact location you need to copy & paste your #Crack into. Also, when prompted make sure to replace the existing file. There shouldn't be much to it, and if done correctly, you should be able to play the game just fine. Good luck ! Smile
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top